Chapter 17: Let's hatch a plan!

At the beginning of this chapter.

Y/n was seen at Beacon's courtyard reading a book about martial arts yawning constantly as once more, butterflies are seen flying around him and a few exchange students were roaming around the place admiring the view of Beacon Academy.

Some were looking at Y/n due to the colorful things lying around him but he paid no mind to them as his eyes was on his book until he heard turbines roaring as he looks up to see a Large Battleship landing down on the platform as seeing this made an all too familiar sight to him.

Y/n: Atlas Military? Is Ironwood here?

He frowns a bit at that before he sat bsck down on the bench and continues to read his book not paying attention to all the people around the place as all of them were admiring the Atlas Airships as more keeps coming.

After for awhile Y/n heard heavy footsteps coming in towards him as he still paid no attention to it, knowing already who it is..

???: Well, well. What a surprise to see you here, I did not imagine at allthat I'd find you of all people here, Y/n.

Y/n: Ironwood...

Ironwood: Glad to see you haven't change Y/n, both literally and figuratively. I see you still attract those little things.

He gestures to the swarm of butterflies as Y/n just nods.

Ironwood: So.... how have you been?

Y/n quickly closes his book before getting up and looks at Ironwood with a now
stoic look which made Ironwood chuckle nervously.

Y/n: Im fine thank you for asking, Ironwood.

Ironwood: Now now Y/n, you may call me by name if you want, after all we're friends...

Y/n: *sigh* If that's what you want then sure..... James..

Ironwood: There you go...

Then the two of them walk alongside one another and they both stop in a hallway with students around taking small glances at the General but especially to Y/n, looking bewildered and confused as the two were talking quite casually.

Y/n: ....and that's how I ended up in here...

Ironwood: That is quite the.... coincidence. You tried to stop a robbery of a notoriously dangerous criminal and then Glynda had you reprimanded and Ozpin gave you another offer and this time you accepted it. That's surprising.

Y/n: I guess but I think I'm enjoying myself here in Beacon a bit,.

Ironwood: I can see that for you seem different, you use to not talk a lot but this time it's different, I see you're more open here than in Atlas. I hope for your sake that you haven't gotten sloppy..

Y/n: Don't worry. I ain't lazy you know, I ain't called the Reaper for nothing..

Ironwood just nodded as both of them left the hall.

Y/n: Anyway, I guess you are here just to supervise the Tournament?

Ironwood: Yes, that's quite a guess, but I expect nothing less from you hehe.

Y/n: I see but, what could happen anyway? You do realize that by bringing this many Airships and soldiers, some people might think that there's  trouble coming and when its the Atlesian who's panicking, it's a cause for concern..

Ironwood: I assure you, I am merely supervising the Tournament. You don't need to worry.

Y/n: When you say it like that with your tone, you make it sound like we should be worry..