Chapter 41: END of a BEGINNING

Ruby: Y/n?

In a world full of nothing but blank white.

Ruby Rose is shown standing amidst this vast space but in front of our Rose..

Y/n was standing a few feet away from her, but what caught Ruby's eyes were..

His appearance.

It wasn't the same as covering his body was nothing but shadows moving around like smoke, his hands were back to being black demonic claws.

Ruby grew worried at his state but suddenly, everything starts changing on the other side and because of this Y/n starts walking towards there.

Ruby: W-Wait! Y/n wait!!

She dashes towards him fast but was barely catching up as Y/n seem to be moving further and further away, into the dark side of this place.

Ruby tears up seeing this and ran faster.

She doesn't want him to go there, where it's so dark, dreary and who knows what's in there.

Y/n kept moving without looking back as slowly his body starts to crumble into dust like that of a Grimm which horrified Ruby.

Ruby: Y/N!!

She went more faster towards him as her eyes suddenly starts glowing until it fladhs brightly!

The light destroyed the darkness on the other side leaving Y/n to be safe.

Ruby: Y/n!

Y/n stops as finally he heard her, Ruby soon catching up to him as he turns around and sees her.

Y/n: ......

Ruby reaches out for him and Y/n does the same but when their hands were about to touch...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________________

....

Ruby was sleeping in an unfamiliar bed, wearing a gray pajamas.

Birds were tweeting and sunlight is streaming onto the wall behind the beds headboard.

..

...

After a few seconds, she wakes up in a shock, breathing heavily.

Ruby: W-What?

She looks around the place as she recognizes it as it was her room in their home in Patch.