Chapter 25: Breach/ Rage on!

As the Creatures of Grimm cameout of the hole, civilians started immediately panicking and run while RWBY stare in shock from the breach as the sirens still continues to blare.

RWBY takes action as they are surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, Black King Taijitu, Ruby plants her Scythe on the ground before kicking away the Grimm.

Yang propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardment on the Grimm's before three Nevermores send her crashing to the ground.

Blake slashes a Beowolf with her Weapon before firing on the other approaching Grimm.

Weiss slashes 3 Beowolves, before summoning a Glyph to conjure up an Ice blade. Yang gets back up on the ground and sends several cars flying towards the Grimm.

As Ruby finishes slashing a Grimm, she notices the Black King Taijitu is readying it's attack, until she sees Nora flying on her hammer towards the King Taijitu, slamming her hammer on the head and killing the Serpent.

Nora: Nora Smash!

Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren jump out of the Bullhead and lands on the ground.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

Nora, Ren and Pyrrha rushed off to kill Grimms leaving Jaune groaning before joining them.

Jaune: Okay, who's first!

He turns around as he sees a large Ursa standing in front of him.

Jaune: Oh.oh..okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's. Totally fine, done this before, done this before..

Then he let out a war cry as he proceeded to slash the Ursa several times without giving it time to react as he stops and the Ursa falls.

Pyrrha smiles as she notices 6 Ursa charging towards her and kills 6 of them fast!

A few feet from the Ursa that Jaune killed, Sun and Neptune arrive flashing their badges.

Sun: Nobody move! Junior Detectives!

Neptune: We have badges so you know it's official!

He and Sun fist bumps and frankly they look like clowns acting like this.

But then a fleet of the Atlesian Military, consisting of dropships deploying Atlesian Knight 200 units and the flagship of General Ironwood.

Both watches  in awe of the fleet as Sun drops his badge to the floor.

As the Atlesian Knights deploy, they start gunning down the Grimm.

Cinder was then shown nodding her head, signalling Mercury and Emerald to attack the Grimm as she walks off.

Another Airship arrives, droppimg off Team CFVY and Professor Port going into battle.

Coco the team leader of Team CFVY, then soon shows off her minigun, raining foire and skewering Grimms.

Everybody continues to fight the Creatures of Grimm as then Glynda Goodwitch marches in angrily and closes the hole with her Semblance.

_________________________________________

Later on, everyone had gathered together as Roman Torchwick is being escorted by Mercury and Emerald towards the Atlesian Airship.

Roman: Oh I can't believe that you caught me, you've really taught me the error of my ways

The Atlesian Knight grab him by the arm.

Roman: H-Hey, watch the hat!

Ruby quickly runs towards Glynda.