Chapter 3: The First Step

Y/n woke up as he sees himself still lying under a tree as he got up and look at the time of his Scroll, it was early in the morning as he groans from it.

But then he felt someone was leaning on his side as he look to see Blake sleeping soundly as Y/n was confused.

Y/n: (What is she doing here?)

He started to shake Blake to wake her up.

Y/n: (Come on wake up kitty, you're almost drooling on me..)

After Y/n shaking Blake a few times already, she started to open her eyelids only to gaze at dark blue eyes as she blink two times to see Y/n was staring at her as his face was close to hers and slowly she began to go red.

Y/n: Good your awake, what were you doing here sleeping besides me anyway?

Blake: H-Huh?

She realized that she was so close to Y/n, nearly smothering him as she blushes in embarrassment from this as she pulls away from him.

Blake: O-Oh w-well I-I thought y-you would need s-some company, seeing you all alone sleeping outside under a tree..

Y/n: Thanks but I can take care of myself so get up, we need to prepare for our Initiation will soon start..

Blake: Y-Yeah......

Y/n extend his hand to Blake as she took it and pulled her up which surprise Blake seeing that she's taller than Seth only in 5'6" but she's also wearing heels while Y/n was 5'1" but she could feel he's even stronger than he looks and soon both of them started walking back inside the Academy.

After getting back inside, Y/n looks around the Ballroom as everyone started to wake up as he sees Nora was talking non-stop to Ren who got up as Y/n scratched the back of his head and sighed.

Y/n: See you later Blake.

Timeskip brought to you by <Chibi Y/n doing his morning routine>

After Y/n getting ready for the day, he headed down to the food hall to see Nora haven't stop talking to Ren even when she's stuffing her face with pancakes.

Nora: Right! what was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team! Ooohhh! We should come up with some sort of plan! To make sure we end up on the same team together!! What if we bribe the Headmaster? No that won't work, he has the school..

Y/n just shook his head at this as he ate his own pancakes with Ruby in his side.

Ruby: Hey Y/n...

Y/n: Hmm..?

Ruby: Hehee~ Where were you last night, I woke up a bit and didn't see you at your sleeping place?

Yang: Yeah.

Yang joins in as she sits beside Ruby.

Yany: I also notice you weren't there?

She said while staring at him as Y/n looks a her.

Y/n: And you are?

Ruby: Oh right! This is Yang my sister!

Yang: Heya Cutie~ Nice to finally meet ya!

She offers her hand for a handshake which he accepted it.

Y/n: Sister? Not to be rude but you two don't look alike.

Yang: We have different Mom's but don't worry about it.

Yang had a sad look on as Y/n notices this and nods as he continues to eat.