Chapter 38: Battle of Beacon

Chaos.

One simple word there is all to it to describe the current situation right now.

The Creatures of Grimm had invaded Beacon Academy, whether from the land, sea and sky.

Blake and Weiss runs to the fairgrounds to witness the horrifying sight of them attacking people.

Atlesian Knights we're spread around, doing everything they can to kill every Grimm in the corner, as people were running away from the danger.

Weiss: I can't believe this.

Blake pulls out her Scroll due to a call and saw it was their teammate,

Blake: Yang are you alright!?

Yang: <I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering the her Scroll and neither is Y/n!>

Blake: N-No she isn't. But I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader, she can take care of herself, Y/n too...

Yang: R-right.

This made Blake pause as she look at Weiss as they saw what happened. It's embedded in their memory as they couldn't believe it.

Weiss: This can't be happening.... Penny...

Yang: <I'm heading to the docks near the courtyard. White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!>

Blake: The White Fang is here!?

But then growling was heard from her Scroll which startled her.

Blake: Yang!

Yang: <G-G-Gotta go! B-Be careful.>

Yang ended the call as Blake stares at her scroll.

Weiss: Blake what are we going to do?

Blake: We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job.

Blake uses her Scroll to call her locker which lands next to her as Weiss does the same thing. They both grab their Weapons and heads to battle.

____________________________________

Back at the Amity Colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weakened the Force field.

Warning: Safety Barriers Failing

As civilians run past her in panic, Ruby was seen kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression was blank but through her eyes you could see the mixture of shock, sadness, grief and horror after witnessing Penny's death.

She could've prevented it if it weren't for Mercury getting in her way, now Penny.. she's dead..

The Nevermore circles around the Colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she was still in shock at the dismembered body of Penny.

Jaune: Pyrrha!! That things going to break in! You gotta move!

Jaune, Ren and Nora were trying to call her out of there as they look up and see the barrier flashes, almost breaking, as the Nevermore rises before diving back in.Jaune then jumps from the stands into the arena.

Nora: Jaune!!

Jaune runs towards to Pyrrha.

Jaune: Pyrrha, please snap out of it!

Suddenly, the Nevermore breaks through the hard light barrier and the force of its landing on the arena knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha and the pieces of Penny.

The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha but suddenly, it got knocked back by a red blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping on one of Penny's swords and stabbing it into the Nevermore making it shriek as the blur then jump back down in front of Pyrrha.