Chapter 14: Faunus' and Secrets

After for awhile of Blake crying, she stops.

Y/n: I take it you accidentally made a slip up huh?

Blake looks at him as she slightly nods.

Y/n: I'm sorry that I wasn't there like I should have been, I was meeting an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in months.

Blake: I-It's alright, b-besides now the others know I'm a Faunus..

She went to sit down in a nearby bench and tried not to cry again as Y/n went over to her.

Blake: I-I don't know what to do, y-you were right! I-I should've told them sooner!!

Y/n just stood there and sat beside her.

Y/n: I knew Weiss hated the White Fang because of her Family history with them, It was quite obvious seeing all the hate and mostly sadness inside her all this time whenever she talks about the White Fang like the creatures they are, she must've went through a rough child maybe because of her Father.

Blake: S-She did told me the reason...

Y/n: But the pain inside you is even greater, it's eating you up, I'm thinking that ever since you left the White Fang, you've been having a hard time living your life on being alone...

Blake looks at him shock.

Blake: H-How did you know.... that I used to be o-one of the White Fang?

She couldn't believe what she just heard that Y/n knew the whole time that Blake was apart of the White Fang before she left.

Y/n: .....I.... didn't, I just put the pieces together that's all for I notice on how you tried to defend the White Fang and that gave me the conclusion that you were apart of them and seeing your reaction a few seconds ago proves my point.

Blake just nodded and looks down with tears dropping in as Y/n looks at her and hugs Blake who him bacl as he just stood there letting her cry on his shoulder.

After for about a total of 10 minutes, Blake has now stop crying as Y/n sigh and got up.

Y/n: I suggest you need some alone time to clear your mind a bit before you get back to the others, I won't be returning back to the Team for a bit.

Blake: W-Why...? Whe-Where are you going?

She grabs his hand, stopping him.

Y/n: I need to go and clear some problem of mine, and I don't want you guys getting mixed up with it (yet), but don't worry I'll be back.

Blake was confused at first as she hesitantly nodded and let go of his hand.

As Y/n was about to leave, Blake quickly ran up to him and hug him tight from behind as she dug her face at his back while Y/n lets her be.

Blake: Y/n, promise me that you won't change.......

Y/n heard Blake's muffled voice as this behavior of hers was weird especially from what she said.

Y/n: I-I promise.....

Then Blake went in front of him as she looks at Y/n in the eyes.

Blake: Promise?

Y/n: I promise...

She looks at him as they stare at each other in the eyes but Blake staring into Y/n's eyes, she can still see the sadness in it which made Blake confused as she felt like she needs to make it go away, then she leaned in as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and she look at him with a blush.