Vol. 3 Chapter 32: Round One!!

Roses were seen fluttering in the wind as in the cliffsides of Patch Island.

Ruby was shown standing there, looking at her Mother's grave.

She slowly took off her hood as Ruby starts to tell her Mother about her Journey so far...

Ruby: Hey Mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things been.... Well, things been pretty hectic around Hehe...

She laughs a bit..

Ruby: Oh Dad's here too! He's, you know..... Dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you....... I miss you too.

A few seconds went by as the wind blows over them.

Ruby: I haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think..? Being on a Team with Yang helps. I keep her in line... That was a joke hehe...

..

Ruby: She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from Dad. Well so are Weiss, Blake and Y/n. Oh! They're my Teammates. Together we form Team RWBY!

She smiled triumphantly.

Ruby: Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends, and I met some... let's just say, odd Teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like they say, Like Mother like Daughter.

..

Ruby: I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early, he even let Y/n in as Well, who is year older than me. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny the more I get to know him, the more he starts sounding like Uncle Qrow..

Suddenly barking was heard behind her as Ruby turns to see Tail and Zwei.

Ruby: Oh! Looks like Dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck!

Ruby puts her hood on and turns, but she stops to tell her Mom one last thing...

Ruby: Also Mom... when I mentioned Y/n earlier, he also has Silver eyes like us! I guess you already know that hehe..

..

Ruby: I think.... I like him.... like like-like him.. he's....he's kinda like me... like you know, he misses his Mom so much like how.. much I.... miss you too...,... *Sigh* but who am I kidding, he's been through a lot more... than me.... I really want to help him, but...

Ruby looks down saddened.

Ruby: But he keeps pushing us away... I mean how can I help him if he keeps going off alone...... that's why... I will help him whether he likes it or not.....

Silence was in the air as she looks down before turning around smiling.

Ruby: Well, it was a good talk Mom..

____________________________________

Time passed.

Y/n was shown leaning on a wall behind the stands watching his Team fight their opponents.

Many Crowds were cheering loud in the stands, visitors from all over the 4 Kingdoms.

They were all high up in the air, in a place called Amity Arena.