How To Pay - Part 2 - Book Four

Chapter Thirty-Four (Part 2)

——Y/n's POV——

As soon as Steve got back, I grabbed my purse and Levin's hand, and power walked out of that hospital and straight to my car. I got Levin buckled in and drove off as fast as I could, knowing if I stayed there for another second, I may not have left at all.

Once I pulled into my driveway and unlocked the door I sent Levin to his room to play for a bit. While Levin was in his room, I headed up to the attic to check on Billy and Eddie. As soon as I entered the attic, Billy walked up and hugged me, slightly lifting me off the ground. After he put me down he gently grabbed my hand and put something in it. I looked down at by hand and saw a ring sitting in my palm, and by doing a closer inspection at the ring I realized that was a twin ring, more specifically the one that Aaron and I had as children. I stared at the ring for second before hugging Billy again.

"No need to thank me Doll, Aaron gave me the ring before he passed and told me to give it to the next person to love you almost as much as he did. I'm not completely sure how much you truly love Steve, but I know he loves you more than words can say, and he called me and asked me to give this to you as your engagement ring" Billy said to me calmly with a slight smile on his face.

"Sorry to interrupt this happy moment, but I need blood Princess. And last night we learned the hard way that I can't take Billy's blood anymore, please Princess" Eddie said as he stood up and walked over to me and Billy.

"Fine, let's get it over with. But soon we're going to have to find a better system of feeding you" I told Eddie as I sat down.

Eddie moved over to me, sat down in front of me, and held the back of my neck. He then looked at me and said, "please Princess, no matter how much it hurts, try not to move".

And right after those words left his lips, I felt his fangs pierce my neck.

——Eddie's POV——

As my fangs pierced her neck all that was running through my head was 'don't kill her, don't kill Y/n, not your princess'. But as I continued to drink her blood, I could feel her body go limp, as if she was starting to pass out.

I tried to pull away, but this side, this other side felt as if it was stopping me from leaving Y/n's neck. I could hear her soft pleas, her quite cries out to Billy, and her whispers begging me to stop. Believe me, I wanted to stop, but that side of me told me not to. No, it wasn't telling me to, it was forcing me to.

Just as I felt a frenzy coming on, in one motion Billy grabbed me threw me to the ground and across the room. I thought that Billy was going to yell at me or do something to me, but instead he ignored me completely and went to check on Y/n.

——Y/n's POV——

All I was seeing was white spots and silhouettes, then I felt Billy's hand on my shoulder. His hand grounded me, as if he was the sun and I was the Earth, orbiting around him. This grounded feeling brought my breathing and heartbeat back to a somewhat normal speed.

"Y/n! Y/n! Answer me! Y/n!" Billy shouted at me as his hand remained on my shoulder.

"Bil... Billy... I can't see. Where's Eddie?" I asked Billy as I moved closer to his silhouette.

Billy took me in his arms and said, "breathe Doll. You're shaking, just breathe and listen to me. While Eddie was drinking, he started to take to much and I'm guessing that's why you can't see. But don't worry, Eddie seems to me doing just fine"