Munson - Book Two

Chapter Twelve

(This chapter is starting where episode one of season four picks up, so a spoiler warning is in effect for season four from here on out)

——Y/n's POV——

*Now the next day, you woke up and saw a note on my desk. You got up and read the note*

"Meet me at Lover's Lake after school today. Come alone" the note said.

"It's probably Max needing advice on something. I'll probably go meet her there" I thought to myself as I walked over to my closet.

I pulled out my Hellfire t-shirt and a black skirt. It was a bit cold so I also threw on a pair of tights and my combat boots. I grabbed my backpack and the note off my desk as I walked out into the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/n. I'll drop you and Dusty off at school but afterwards you two will need to catch a ride home with Mike" Aunt Claudia said to me and Dustin as she finished up breakfast.

*Aunt Claudia placed the three plates on the table and sat to eat with you and Dustin*

"Y/n how was the movie last night?" Dustin asked me.

"It was actually pretty good, we watched The Dark Crystal" I said in response.

*You guys finish breakfast, got into Aunt Claudia's car and started driving to school*

"Y/n, have you decided if you wanted to go to prom this year?" Aunt Claudia asked me.

"Yeah I'm going this year and I already have a date. All I need is the perfect dress" I told her.

"Do you want to go dress shopping later this week? You can invite Nancy, Robin, and Max if you want" Aunt Claudia asked me.

"Yeah that could be fun, I'll ask them if they're free this weekend" I told her as she pulled into the school's parking lot.

*You and Dustin get out of the car and meet up with Mike and the rest of Hellfire. Everyone from Hellfire was there except for Eddie*

"Hey Y/n how was last night, with Eddie?" Gareth asked me playfully.

"Come on man, do you really have to ask Y/n that in front of me" Dustin complained to me and Gareth.

"Wait a minute- why would've Y/n been with Eddie last night?" Mike asked me and Gareth.

Just as Mike asked us that, Eddie picked me up and spun me around to look at him. Then he kissed me.

"Heya princess, I got you a little something" Eddie said as he pulled out of the kiss.

"Ooo, what did you get me?" I asked Eddie.

*Eddie reached into his pocket and pulled out a guitar pick necklace with words etched into the back of it. Eddie put it on around your neck and kissed you again*

"Thanks Eddie" I said to him.

"Did you see what it says?" Eddie asked me.

"No I didn't, can you tell me?" I asked him.

"Of course princess, it says 'Eddie Munson x Y/n Y/ln, the Banished & the Slayer'. Do you like it?" Eddie asked me.

"I love it Eddie, thank you" I told Eddie.

*The bell rang and you all went off to your classes. You and Gareth went to history, while Dustin went to English class, and Eddie and Mike went to biology*

——Mike's POV—

"So went did you and Y/n become a thing?" I asked Eddie while the teacher handed back old tests.

"Only a few weeks ago. It's pretty new" Eddie told me.

"Eddie, please just treat her right, me and Dustin can't bare to see Y/n in pain again" I said to Eddie.

"Boys in the back, quiet down and do your work" the teacher yelled at us.

*The two of them stopped talking and did their work*

——Y/n's POV—

"Gareth, I don't think that Eddie actually loves me" I told Gareth.