Nat 20 - Book Two

Chapter Eleven

(Smut in this chapter, you have been warned)

——Y/n's POV——

*You had just kissed Eddie*

"Y/n..." Eddie said to me.

"I'm sorry! I should have asked if you wanted me-" I said before Eddie cut me off with another kiss.

*Eddie pulled out of the kiss*

"Y/n, I wanted you to kiss me. Don't think that you did anything wrong" Eddie said as he rested his hand on my cheek.

*You kissed him again*

"Eddie I... I want you-" I said before Eddie cut me off.

"If that's your way asking me if I wanna then the answer is yes" Eddie said while going into the back of his van.

*You sat down next to Eddie. You mounted him and started to kiss his neck. He let a small moan escape his lips before he pushed you under him and unbuckled his pants. He slid into you with no resistance*

"I bet you can't do anything with those handcuffs" I said as I tried to mess with him.

"Oh you wanna bet?" He scoffed as he handcuffed me.

*Eddie's handcuffs were cold on your wrists, but the nice type of cold. Eddie thrusted deep in you repeatedly for a bit. You bit down lightly on Eddie's shoulder as you could feel yourself getting closer. Then Eddie stopped*

"D... don't stop now Ed... Eddie" I moaned out to Eddie.

"Beg for it princess. If you wanna cum then beg" Eddie said breathlessly while smirking.

"Eddie please let me cum. I've been so good on you" I begged Eddie.

*Eddie resumed and your moans got louder, and louder. You both finished at the same time. Eddie un-cuffed you and pulled you onto his chest*

"Wow Princess, god, you're amazing" Eddie said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Eddie, I- I love you" I said to Eddie as I kissed his cheek lightly.

"I love you to Y/n, more than anyone" Eddie said as he kissed my forehead.

*You and Eddie went on just talking about life and what you wanted to do after you got out of this shit hole town. You guys did end up watching the last bit of the movie, but you guys had no idea what was happening. You guys climbed back into the front seats and he drove you home*

"Hey Eddie?" I asked Eddie as he continued driving.

"Yeah?" Eddie asked me.

"Do you wanna go to prom with me?" I asked him.

"Sure, it's my third time going but maybe this time I'll actually have fun" Eddie said while laughing lightly.

"Okay then! I can't wait to see you in a suit" I said to Eddie as he pulled into my driveway.

*You guys got out of the car and when you got to the door Dustin was standing at the door*

"Y/n, my mom wants to talk to you. And she sounds kinda mad" Dustin warned me.

"Oh fuck, what is she mad at me for now" I groaned as I turned to Eddie and kissed him goodnight.

"Goodnight princess, I love you" Eddie said to me as he walked back to his van and drove off.

*Now inside, you sat down at the dinning table across from Aunt Claudia preparing yourself for the worst*

"Y/n, are you dating Dustin's friend Eddie?" She asked me.

"Yes I am" I said back.

"Oh- um okay. Have a good night Y/n" she said to me.

*You got up from the table and headed to your room. Now in your room, you changed into your pj's and went to bed. Eddie fell asleep that night thinking about tomorrow's drug deal. Steve stayed up all night thinking about you. And for some reason Dustin fell asleep thinking about breadsticks*