Princess, Explain - Book Three

Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Trigger Warning; mentioning of blood (like a lot), you have been warned)

——Y/n's POV——

*Dustin just told Eddie that Levin and Leona are his*

"What... Princess, is what he saying true?" Eddie asked me.

"Biologically yes, you biologically are their father" I told Eddie calmly.

*It was dead silence for a bit after you told Eddie. Eddie was clearly thinking, but even Dustin couldn't figure out what that mind of his was thinking. But then Eddie finally spoke*

"Princess, can I stay for here tonight. I need a place to find from the sun" Eddie asked me.

"Y/n, please let Eddie stay here" Dustin begged me.

"Fine! Eddie you can take the attic, but no talking to my kids until I can sort some things out" I told Eddie.

"Why can't I talk to the kids?" Eddie asked me.

"Because they... well um... you see, they don't know you that you're their biological father. Now if you'll excuse me I have things to do" I told Eddie as I walked out and went up to the attic.

——Steve's POV——

*Eddie turned to face Dustin and Steve*

"Did you guys know about this? That my own kids don't even know who I am" Eddie asked us.

"Eddie, Levin and Leona know about you, but not as their dad. But if it makes you feel better then you should know that they're like grandkids to your uncle. Earlier today he dropped by and gave them your necklaces. They learned that your their dad today" Dustin explained to Eddie.

*Eddie stood there in silence for a minute before Steve said something*

"Why'd you decide come here?" I asked Eddie.

"That's none of your concern" Eddie said to me sternly as he walked away to find Y/n.

——Y/n's POV——

*You had just finished setting up a small space in the attic for Eddie, when Eddie walked in*

"Oh hey, I cleared a little space for you-" I was saying before Eddie cut me off.

"Billy's coming here, I can feel him, getting closer. Under the elm tree he'd always talked about you Princess. Can I ask why he cares about you so much?" Eddie asked me.

"Our dad's were friends growing up, so he was always at my house or I was at his. Over time we became close, but then our dad's tried getting us to date, so we hung out less after that. Then before he moved away he promised me that he would always protect me. He cares about me because I helped him so much when we were younger" I explained to Eddie.

"Y/n, how'd- how'd you handle Billy's outbursts?" Eddie asked me.

"That's nothing you need to know" I told Eddie sternly.

*Eddie sat down on the floor and let his fangs expose themselves. You didn't notice but you were staring at his fangs. Thankfully Eddie also didn't notice*

"Princess, can I ask you something?" Eddie asked me.

"Just get to the point Munson" I told Eddie as I sat down next to him on the floor.

"Princess, I need blood. Before Billy would give me blood, but he's clearly not here. I need to feed..." Eddie said to me.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked Eddie.

"Princess, I need your blood..." Eddie told me.

*You sat there for a minute thinking it over as you made your choice. After a minute of mulling it over you extended your wrist out to Eddie*

"Drink" I told Eddie.

*Eddie took your wrist in his hands and bit down on your skin. As his fangs pierced your flesh you threw your head back, exposing your neck. Eddie saw your exposed neck, and he pulled away from your wrist*

"Princess... I need more... I thought I'd be able to get enough from your wrist, but I wasn't... Princess I need to take from your neck..." Eddie told me.

"Eddie, just get it over with" I told Eddie.

*Eddie moved closer to you and held the back of your head as he got ready to bite down*

"Princess if it hurts try not to move" Eddie told me as he bit down on my neck.

——Eddie's POV——

As I made the punctures on Y/n's neck I could feel her body's reaction to my fangs. Then I started to suck out her blood, and goddamn did she taste good. Y/n's blood was sweet in all the right places, and personally I think it tasted way better than Billy's.

*As the scent of your blood flooded Eddie's nose it sent him into a frenzy. Eddie sucked harder on your neck and he accidentally started to take to much blood. You rapped your hands in Eddie's hair and tried to pull him off of you, but it didn't work*

——Y/n's POV——

*You tried to pull Eddie off of you, but failed*

"Eddie stop! Stop, stop! Eddie, stop please! Eddie!" I screamed out as I slowly started to lose consciousness from blood loss.

*Eddie continued to feed as you slowly lost more and more consciousness. By the time Eddie finished you were almost completely passed out. You used your last bit of consciousness to yell out for Dustin*

"Dustin!" I screamed out, hoping that Dustin would hear me as my last bits of consciousness slipped away.

——Dustin's POV——

Me and Steve ran up into Y/n's attic to find her passed out on the floor and Eddie's month covered in blood.

*Before Eddie could explain what happened Dustin pinned him to floor*

"What did you do goddammit!" I shouted in Eddie's face.

"She let me! I swear! I didn't do anything wrong!" Eddie told me.

"She screamed stop! She always said stop!" I shouted at Eddie.

"Always- Dustin! What do you mean always?! Dustin?!" Steve yelled at me.