Twins - Book Three

Chapter Twenty-One

*Two weeks after the babies were born*

——Y/n's POV——

"Y/n, you get to go home today! The nurse is getting together the discharge papers together as we speak" Aunt Claudia told me happily.

*The nurse walked in with the papers, you signed them and left with your babies and Aunt Claudia. When you arrived home Dustin, Nancy, and Wayne were waiting outside for you three*

"Are you ready to see the nursery?" Nancy asked me.

*You nodded and everyone headed inside to the nursery. You walked into a beautifully decorated, mint green themed nursery for the twins*

"What do you think?" Dustin asked me.

"It looks great, guys thank you so much" I told them.

*You put the twins in their cribs and headed out to the living room. Before you made it to the living room, Wayne pulled you aside*

"Y/n, I need you to promise me something" Wayne told me.

"Um okay, and what's that?" I asked Wayne.

"Promise me that you won't hide the kids from their father's memory. I know that he's dead but the kids deserve to know who Eddie is. Please... just promise me that" Wayne asked me.

"Wayne, I promise you that I won't hide Eddie's memory from the kids" I said to Wayne as Levin started to cry.

*You head back into the nursery and cradle Levin. Levin fell asleep after a few minutes. Since it was late at night and you were tired you headed to bed. Levin and Leona slept threw the night and woke up at 5 AM the next morning. That night when you went to bed you couldn't help but have the feeling that Eddie was still out there, somewhere... waiting for someone to bring him home...*

——Author's Note——

Sorry for the short chapter, I really didn't want to start the new arc in this chapter.