Hellfire - Book One

Chapter Two

(Mentioning of SA in this chapter)

——Eddie's POV——

When Y/n fainted again her head landed right in my lap. I yelled for Dustin to go find the nurse.

"I'm on it!" Dustin shouted while rushing to find the nurse.

While Dustin tried to find the nurse I tried to stay calm for Y/n. There wasn't much that I could do, so I threw my jacket and vest on her like a blanket so she wouldn't get cold. While she was passed out she mumbled something but I couldn't decipher what she had said. All I could understand was the name 'Jeff'. When the nurse and Dustin came back in, she took one look at Y/n and called an ambulance for her. While we waited for the ambulance to arrive, Dustin asked me what had happened while he was gone.

*Eddie explains to Dustin everything that just happened with Jason*

"I am going to kill Jason for that! He should have NEVER touched Y/n without her consent!" Dustin yelled out in anger.

Before I could respond the ambulance pulled into the school's parking lot and drove off with Y/n and Dustin. Dustin threw me back my jacket and vest before the ambulance drove off.

"I wish Y/n could've kept my jacket. I hope she's okay" I thought to myself as I ran off to back to lunch.

——Y/n's POV——

*Now in the hospital, you woke up to Dustin sat down next to you holding your hand while Aunt Claudia talked to the doctors outside the room*

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sight of Dusty sat next me and holding my hand.

"Du... Dust... Dusty, where am I?" I asked him while I looked around.

"Y/n, you're in the hospital. After Jason left, you fainted again. But how are you feeling?" Dustin asked me.

"My head feels a bit light, but other than that I feel fine" I said to him.

*Aunt Claudia walked into the room, she looked to be in tears. She sat down next to Dustin as the doctor walked in and looked at you*

"Y/n! You're awake! There's something that the doctor needs to talk to you about..." Aunt Claudia said while still in tears.

"Miss Y/ln, when you came in, my team and I noticed something off about your stomach. We ran a quick blood test, and found out that you're about four weeks pregnant. Did you know about this Miss Y/ln?" the doctor asked me.

*You started to cry as you remember what happened four weeks ago

(What happened was four weeks before you started at Hawkins High you and your best friend/neighbor Nancy Wheeler went to a party together. The party was hosted by the one and only Billy Hargrove. Two hours into said party you had a bit too much to drink and while you were dancing you bumped into a Hellfire member. Jeff thought you were hot and took you into one of the bedrooms (we all know what happened next, but I refuse to write smut for non consensual times). You were too drunk to realize that Jeff didn't use protection). As you thought back on what happened that night you cried even harder*

"I'll give you a minute to process this news, and Mrs. Henderson can I speak to you out in the hallway for a second" the doctor said.

As the doctor and Aunt Claudia walked out into the hallway I moved over and patted the bed for Dusty to join me. Dusty now laying down next to me put his arm around me and hugged me.

"Do you wanna talk about it. I promise whatever you tell me, I won't tell anyone?" Dusty said to me.

"I... I... I think.. I know who the father is, but I know you'll be mad..." I said to Dusty.

"No no no, I won't be mad, I promise! Plus, I won't tell anyone. I promise Y/n" Dusty said as he hugged me tighter.

"Remember how me and Nancy went to that party the first weekend I flew in. The party was at Bil... Billy's house... Billy Hargrove's house and I had a bit to much to drink. From what Nancy has told me about that night I was dancing and then I bumped into Jeff, and Jeff he... he... he took me into one of the bedrooms and-" I said before breaking into a heavy sob as Dusty rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Shhh, Y/n it's okay. I want you to know that what he did wasn't your fault, and it never will be" Dusty said while he pulled me on top of him for cuddles.

"We haven't cuddled like this since Grandma Nana died. We need to do this more" I said while I rested my chin on Dusty's shoulder as the tears continued to flow down my cheeks.

"Hey! Henderson, Y/ln, can we come in?" I heard a familiar say.

"Y/n, that's probably Nancy and Steve. Do you want them to come in? We don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to" Dusty whispered to me.

"They can come in. They're bound to find out anyway, so might as well just tell them" I whispered back to him.

"Sure! Come on in and take a seat, there's something that you guys need to know..." Dusty said as they walked in.

As the two of them sat down I locked eyes with Nancy for a split second. I saw the worry in her eyes because she knows that me and Dusty only cuddle like this when something's really wrong.

"Henderson, why is your cousin laying on top of you?" Steve asked Dusty.

"Steve! They only do this when something is really wrong. I've known them for years. Somethings off-" Nancy said before being interrupted by Dusty.

"HEY! Everybody just shut up for a second, alright! Y/n has some news that she has gave me permission to tell you guys" Dusty said while he ran his hand up and down my back to calm me down.

"Y/n, what news? Does it have to with the par-" Nancy said before Dusty interrupted her.

"Nancy! Y/n has asked me to tell you guys, so please don't interrupt me!" Dusty yelled.

"Sorry Dustin" Nancy said while Steve sat there confused.

*Dustin explained them what happened at Billy's party. Nancy and Steve sat there in shock as they processed everything that Dustin told them*

"If you keep the baby does that mean that I become Auntie Nancy?" Nancy said to me jokingly, she was clearly just trying to lighten the mood.

Me, Nancy, and Dusty laughed lightly, but Steve didn't. Before anyone had the chance to say anything to Steve he got up and told Dustin to meet him in the hallway.