Body - Book One

Chapter Five

(Violence, death, and slight smut at the very end in this chapter)

——Y/n's POV——

After I heard Billy yell out in pain, I decided to brave whatever was out there and face it. As I left Billy's room and turned the corner into the living room I saw Jeff standing over Billy with a blood covered knife. I picked up the first object I could find and threw it at Jeff to possibly buy Billy time.

*You picked up a vase off of the shelf and threw it at Jeff's head. You missed and Jeff came charging at you, but luckily Billy was able to get up and pin Jeff against the wall before he could reach you*

"Why'd you come here!" Billy shouted in Jeff's face as he held him to the wall by the neck of his shirt.

"ANWSER ME!" Billy shouted in Jeff's face as he started to punch Jeff repeatedly.

"BILLY! Put him down!" Steve shouted as he ran into the house.

"Why should I Harrington? You know what he did to Y/n! And now he shows up at my house, takes off my front door, and stabs me! He deserves all the punches I can throw!" Billy yelled back to Steve.

*Steve looked at you and then he pulled Billy off of Jeff. While Steve pulled Billy off of Jeff, Jeff took his chance and stabbed Billy again. Billy fell to the ground and was knocked out cold. Steve punched Jeff square in the face. Jeff pinned Steve to the ground and sliced small cuts into his face. You saw the massacre about to happen and did the only thing you could think of. You ran back into Billy's bedroom, picked up his gun and shot Jeff. You tried to shoot his shoulder but just as you pulled the trigger Jeff moved and you accidentally shot him in the head*

"Steve! Are you okay?!" I shouted out to him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just have like a thousand paper cuts on my face from Mr. Dead Guy over here" Steve said.

"What are we gonna do with the body?" I asked Steve.

"Well, Jeff's car is outside so I can drive his car to Lover's Lake and let it roll into the lake" Steve said to me.

"That works. And when you come back I'll fix you up" I said to Steve as I helped him pick up Jeff.

*Steve and Jeff got into Steve's car and drove to Lover's Lake*

While I searched Billy's house for a first aid kit I thought about what I just did.

"I know that Jeff chose to come to Billy's house with a knife, but I also shouldn't have chose to shoot him. Yes, Jeff did do terrible things to me at the party and bad things to Billy and Steve today, but he didn't deserve to die that way" I thought to myself.

As I sat in self pity and continued to search for a first aid kit, I heard Billy starting to regain consciousness.

"Y/n... Where are you?" Billy said weakly from the living room floor.

"I'm trying to find a first aid kit, but I don't know where it is-" I said before Billy cut me off.

"It's under the couch Y/n" Billy said weakly again.

*You retrieved the first aid kit and assessed how bad the cuts on Billy were. There were five main injuries that you decided to focus on (a knife slash on his upper lip, a deep one on his shoulder, another one along his chest, one in the palm of his hand, and a large one on his back) before moving onto the small cuts. You sat down on your knees in between Billy's spread out legs*

I gently held Billy's hand by his wrist and started to clean out the cut in his palm. I had to put rubbing alcohol into the cut to disinfect it before I bandaged it up. I could hear Billy's slight winces at the feeling of the rubbing alcohol doing it's job. I cleaned the area around the cut as well to make sure that no bacteria got in. After that I rapped the bandage around his hand.

*You repeated that process for the cuts on his back, shoulder, and chest. As you touched his skin you could feel his muscles relax underneath your touch. While you were worked on bandaging his last slash (the one on his chest) his warm breath ghosted over your face. You continued to bandage up Billy, but couldn't help yourself from breathing in his intoxicating smell*

I finished the bandage on Billy's chest and moved up to eye height with him to clean the cut on his lip. Our faces were merely inches apart and I could feel his eyes starring at into mine. Before I could put a bandage on his lip he kissed me!

"Do you wanna pick up where we left off?" Billy asked me as he moved closer to me.

"Billy, you're hurt and Steve could be coming back any minute now. Plus, what would he think if he saw Y/n Y/ln and the Billy Hargrove together" I said to Billy.

"Um, lucky Hargrove?" Billy said jokingly while shrugging.

"You're still hurt Billy. I don't want to accidentally hurt you-" I said before Billy cut me off.

"You can't hurt me Y/n, I bet you that if you tried to punch me you'd only hurt yourself" Billy said to me while looking all cocky.

I sat there for a minute before I went in for the kiss with Billy. Billy kissed back as I wrapped my legs around his waist.