Aaron & Frenzies - Book Three

Chapter Twenty-Nine

⚠️(Trigger Warning: this chapter contains smut)⚠️

——Y/n's POV——

*Now in the hallway with Steve*

"Do you really trust Eddie around Levin and Leona? I mean he almost killed you last night-" Steve was saying before I cut him off.

"You said 'they deserve to know their father'. Plus, I don't want them to be scared of the two guys in the attic" I told Steve.

"Can we at least go up and tell Eddie and Billy that they're meeting the twins?" Steve asked me.

"I was already planning to when I brought Billy up some food, and... well um... when I, let Eddie feed again..." I told Steve.

"Y/n! He almost killed you last time! Are you really going to let him kill you!" Steve yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me Harrington! If you're going to be like that, then just leave!" I yelled back at Steve.

*Steve cut you off with a kiss on your neck, you let him continue and you let out small moans*

"I'm... sorry... darling... I... shouldn't... have... yelled..." Steve said between kisses.

*You gently pulled on Steve's hair, making him moan against your skin. Steve pushed you against the wall and slid his hand up your thighs. You took his hand and placed it on your clit*

"Darling, are you sure?" Steve asked me as he stopped kissing my neck.

"Yes Steve, I'm sure" I told Steve.

"Okay darling, but tell me if it's too much, yeah?" Steve said as he got on his knees and took off my underwear.

*Steve took your clit in his mouth and sucked on it hard, making you moan. You threw your head back in pleasure as Steve grabbed your thighs and slid his tongue into you. You grabbed a handful of Steve's hair and pulled him closer to you. Then, before either one of you could continue you heard fake gagging from Billy and Eddie. Steve quickly got up and dusted himself off*

"Good morning" Steve said awkwardly to Billy and Eddie while blushing.

"I was gonna ask for some food, but it seems like you guys already ate" Billy said to us jokingly.

*You blushed and turned to look at Steve. He nodded yes and you turned back to to face Billy and Eddie*

"Um well, anyways! How would you guys like to meet Levin and Leona today?" I asked them both.

"Sure" Billy said in response.

"I'll need to feed beforehand. I don't want to even chance hurting them" Eddie told me.

"I can give you some of mine again. If you want" I said to Eddie.

"Princess I don't want to hurt you again..." Eddie said softly to me.

"Well then, what if Billy and Steve are there, so if you start to take too much they can pull you off me?" I told Eddie.

"That could work" Eddie said to me.

*The four of you headed up back into your attic. You and Eddie sat down on the floor; Eddie moved on top of you and got ready to bite down into neck*

"I'm sorry if it hurts, but try not to move Princess" Eddie said as his fangs hit my flesh.

*Eddie's hands held your head and neck to keep you in place as he fed. This time when the smell of your blood hit him he as wasn't effected. This time Eddie tried to fight back his blood crazed frenzy, and it worked! Eddie continued to feed but he made sure not to take too much. Eddie finished feeding and wiped the excess blood off his mouth. Eddie helped you up to your feet*

"So, um are you guys ready to meet the twins?" I asked Billy and Eddie.

"Sure" Billy told me.

*You and Steve headed back downstairs and into Levin and Leona's room*

"Hey my sugar-peas, are you ready to meet Mommy's friends?" I asked Levin and Leona.

"Sí Mommy!" Leona told me as her and Levin stood up.

*You picked up the twins and brought them up to the attic. You set them down in front of Billy and Eddie*

"My sugar-peas, that's my friend Billy" I told them as I pointed to Billy.

*You took a deep breath before you continued*

"And that's Eddie... your father" I told them as I pointed to Eddie.

*Levin and Leona stood there looking at Billy and Eddie. Then Levin spoke*

"Grandpa Wayne said he dead. He supposed to be dead" Levin told Leona while he pointed at Eddie.