Vecna... - Book Three

Chapter Twenty-Six

——Steve's POV——

*You had just passed out*

"Shit shit! Think Steve think! Who would know what to do when Y/n faints? I know! Dustin!" I thought out loud to myself.

*Steve called Dustin in a panic and explained to Dustin what happened*

"I'll be right over, for now just wait for her to wake up on her own" Dustin said to me as he hung up.

*Steve stayed by your side and waited for Dustin to arrive. When Dustin showed up you were still passed out. Dustin asked Steve what happened and Steve explained what happened*

"You don't think that... that Vecna..." Dustin told me.

"I don't think so. When Vecna had Max, her body went in the air and her eyes rolled back in her head, she never just vanished like Y/n" I explain to Dustin.

*Dustin stood there for a moment thinking before he said something*

"Did you check her wrist?"

"No, why would I?" I asked Dustin.

*Dustin walked into your bedroom and grabbed your wrist. On your wrist there was nothing. Dustin called over Steve and showed him your wrist*

"Okay so, um maybe my theory was wrong" Dustin told me.

"Let my guess. You though Y/n was like El'?" I asked Dustin while lightly laughing.

*Dustin rolled his eyes and shifted focus back to you*

"Anyways, now we need to wait for Y/n to wake up" Dustin said to me.

"How long does it take for Y/n to wake up after passing out then?" I asked Dustin.

"Normally anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours" Dustin told me.

*Steve and Dustin sat down on the couch in your room and talked as they waited for you to wake up. An hour later this conversation happened*

"Dustin can I ask you something?" I asked Dustin.

"Um sure" Dustin told me.

"I love Y/n, more than I've ever loved anyone before. She's the only one I can ever see myself marrying, and I want your blessing to marry to her one day. So, do I have it?" I asked Dustin.

"Steve... that isn't up to me. The only person that needs to approve is Y/n herself. Plus, if you're trying to do the thing where you ask for a parent's blessing, I would ask my mom instead of me" Dustin said to me.

*Steve nodded and him and Dustin sat in silence for the next 20 minutes. Then you started to wake up*

——Y/n's POV——

*You started to wake up*

"Steve..." I said softly as I opened my eyes.

"Yes Y/n!" Steve said as he rushed to my side.

"Steve... they're alive... I saw them. Steve, I saw them!" I said panicky to Steve.

*Steve wrapped you in his arms and tried to calm you down. You were shaking and crying*

"Who? Y/n, who's alive?" Dustin asked me.

"I saw them, Billy... Eddie... alive in this place. A dark place... Hawkins but different..." I told Dustin as I sat up and held onto Steve for support.

"Steve, she saw the UpsideDown..." Dustin said to Steve.

"What's the UpsideDown?" I asked Dustin before Steve could respond.

"Y/n, remember in D&D when you and me got stuck in the UpsideDown. Well you see, the UpsideDown is real. Along with the Demogorgons, Mind Flayer, and Vecna..." Dustin explained to me.

"What!?" I yelled at Dustin in shock.

"Yeah... But! Don't worry, the Mind Flayer is dead ish, and Vecna is MIA. So that means he's probably also dead-" Dustin was saying before he was cut off by a tapping noise.

*Eddie was tapping on the window and you noticed. You opened the window just enough where you could hear him but he couldn't come in*

"Princess please let me inside, it's important, and I don't want him to know I'm here..." Eddie said to me.

*You reluctantly opened the window and let him in. Dustin saw him, ran up to Eddie, and hugged him*

"Eddie... I thought... you died..." Dustin whispered to Eddie as he held onto him tightly.

"It takes more to kill a Munson. But yes, I did, in a way... The bats turned me... into vampire" Eddie said to Dustin.

"Before we go over all this vampire shit again, can you tell us who your avoiding" Steve asked Eddie as he got up and stood next to me.

"It's Billy... Y/n, when me and he were under the elm tree for god knows how long, he watched over you every second of every day. He's trying to find you as we speak" Eddie explained to me.

"Care to explain why Billy is trying to find me?" I asked Eddie.

"He said something about your kids. But I can't remember what though" Eddie told me.

*You thought about telling Eddie that the twins are his. Before you could finish making up your mind your mind, Dustin decided to tell Eddie*

"Eddie, Y/n's kids aren't Billy's, they're yours" Dustin said happily as if he thought that Eddie already knew.