Is This Love? - Book Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

(Smut warning for this chapter)

(Also, a cringe warning for this chapter. If it's not clear, I can't write somethings well)

——Y/n's POV——

*You had just climbed on top of Steve and started to kiss Steve's neck*

"God Y/n" Steve moaned out.

*You lightly bit down on Steve's neck*

"Y/nnnn, oh god, Y/nnn" Steve moaned out again.

*You unbuttoned Steve's shirt and began to leave a trail of kisses down Steve's chest*

"Y/n~ don't stop" Steve moaned out as I kissed messily along his collarbone.

*You continued to please Steve for a minute and then you stopped*

"Y/n, please, don't stop" Steve moaned to me.

"Steve, I'm sorry, but it's getting late and Lucas and Dustin have things to do tomorrow. I have to get home to my kids" I explained to Steve.

"Y/n it's okay, I can drop you off and if you want we can hang out at your place for a bit. I don't have work this week" Steve said as he stood up and buttoned up his shirt.

"That would be nice, and thank you for being so understanding about everything tonight" I told Steve as I got up and helped him bring all the blankets to his car.

*You two packed up everything and drove back to your place. It was 12 PM when you got home, so you expected the kids to be in bed by then. When you stepped inside you saw Lucas and Dustin passed out on the couch exhausted from the kids, but you didn't see the kids with them. You cracked open their bedroom door and saw that Levin and Leona were fast asleep. You looked closer at Leona and saw that their was a guitar pick necklace around her neck. You ran out of their room, closed the door behind you, and then you woke up Lucas and Dustin*

"We're up we're up! Y/n what's wrong?" Lucas asked me.

"Can one of you explain why the fuck does Leona has a guitar pick around her neck!" I shouted at them.

"Y/n calm down! Wayne stopped by to talk to you, but when he saw that you were gone he gave Leona and Levin Eddie's necklaces-" Dustin was saying before I cut him off.

"WHAT! Why the fuck does Levin have one!" I yelled at Dustin.

"Y/n, Wayne stopped by and gave the twins the necklaces as a late birthday gift" Lucas told me.

"I'll talk with Wayne later and sort this out, but for now get out of my house. Here" I said to both of them as I handed them each a 10 dollar bill.

*Lucas and Dustin left, and as soon as that front door closed you fell into Steve's arms*

"I've tried so hard to hide Eddie from the kids. I didn't want them to be sad that their father is dead. I tried to hide Eddie's memory from them. To them Eddie is a random family member. Steve I don't want to hurt my babies..." I said as Steve held me close to him.

"Y/n... tomorrow I think you and Wayne should talk to the kids about Eddie, as their father" Steve said as he tried to calm me down.

"Steve, do you wanna come to my room?" I asked Steve.

*Steve picked you up bridal style and carried you into bed, after that he placed you down he got in with you. You moved closer to Steve's face and before you could kiss him, he kissed you*

"Steve, I want to have sex with you" I told Steve as I pulled out of the kiss.