xɪx

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Kianti bottom lip creaved in between her two front teeth, her mouth mustering a frown as her set of eyes stayed glued onto the cars that displayed in front of them.

Seeing that the line was getting shorter by the second, Kianti's happiness decreased from her body, her mood.

"Durk, I don't want to go in there." Kianti declared, her head inching over to face a tired, half awake Durk. "I want to stay with you."

"It's only seven hours, Angel. You gone come back home wimme after." Durk tried to assure her, but the serious pouting he found her acting out made him realize it wasn't going to work.

"I don't care, I don't want to go in there." She declared once more, staring into the males low, tiring eyes.

"It's all gone be over soon, folks. Get yo' education, don't be giving up like no pussy, now." Durk praised into a small pep talk for her, his hand reaching up to grasp onto her jawline. "Now c'mere, give me a kiss."

Kianti broke out into a giggle at the male repeatedly squeezing onto her cheeks, her body leaned over the arm rest, pushing her face closer to his, feeding him kisses.

The males hand slowly ran through her lower back, stopping on her ass cheek, soon palming it.

"That ass so fat, Angel." Durk complimented her figure through their kiss, Kianti mustering up a shy smile as she pulled away from their combined affection.

"It's gotten more bigger ever since you started giving me backshots." Kianti informed the male, her head inching over her shoulder, her eyes dropping down to view her lower figure.

"You can't go one second without talking sexual, i'm finna stop callin' yo ass Angel." Durk replied back to her, Kianti exhaling a chuckle at his response.

"No, please don't." Kianti simply pleaded, her smile turning into a mild smirk. "You sound so sexy when you say it, especially when you-"

Both of their heads snapped over to the back window of his car, hearing nothing but loud honks directed to him, indicating that he need to move.

The pad of the males index finger pressed against the button that led to the cars window controls, proceeding to roll his window down and stick his head out.

"Shut the fuck up!" Durk yelled out of his window, Kianti inhaling a mean gasp, using all her strength to push Durk back inside of the car.