ᴠɪ.

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗔 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲.

|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄|
𝟏:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

DURK SAT ON THE EDGE of his bed, texting von about linking up somewhere to talk about their plan

They didn't do the phone shit, they weren't that dumb.

The male turned his head, looking behind him to see a sleeping Kianti sleeping on her stomach.

He sat up, sliding his phone into one of the pockets of his shorts.

The male had only come into the room for a couple of things, he was going to leave right out since he didn't want to interrupt her sleeping.

He proceed to walk over to her side, reaching his arm out as he pulled onto the handle of the nightstand that stood tall next to the bed.

Kianti heard the sound of durk scrambling with something through her sleep, her body did slight and sudden moves, but it didn't wake her up completely.

The male got everything he needed out of the small drawer, his hand pressing against the metal handle, slamming it back closed.

Kianti's body jumped from the sound of the nightstand slamming close, the pressure that Durk put onto the dresser made Kianti hear it all.

Kianti's eyes slowly opened, finding herself turning her head over in Durk's direction, seeing he had a few things in his hand.

"My bad ian mean to be that loud" The male slightly chuckled, grasping onto something that was about to fall out of his arms as he apologized.

"It's okay," Kianti replied, wiping her eyes to make her vision clearer. "I needed to wake up anyways, what time is it?"

"mmm, about 1.." The male answered, dropping all of the things out of his arms, onto the bed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.