xxᴠɪɪɪ

𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌|𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦-𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌
|𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦-𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"You really finna stress me the fuck out." Durk said to Kianti, exhaling a stressful sigh, eyeing the smaller whom continued to search through clothes that displayed on the metal racks.

"You're just impatient, chill out that temper." Kianti replied back to the male, a smile mustering through her lips at him, but he couldn't see due to her eyes being stuck forward on the clothing.

"You ain't tell me you this irritating while you shopping. Shit if that was the case I would've just gave you my card, and left you." Durk expressed, a mug invading his resting face, his eyes inching down to look at his arms that were covered all with clothes.

"Awnn, that must suck." Kianti slightly teased to the male, exhaling a smooth chuckle as she heard him exhale a harsh huff in result of her teasing.

"Now, this one or this one?" Kianti questioned the male, turning around on the ball of her heels, stopping her feet flat once she placed herself in front of the male.

Durk eyes inched back and forth from both Juicy Couture tracksuits Kianti held up before his set of vision, he exhaled a harsh sigh for the second, maybe third time.

"Whatever yo' ass and titties look good in, so i'm guessing both." Durk gave the smaller a answer, a small smile washing upon his lips as he felt a stinging sensation coming from the skin of his forearm, in indication to Kianti smacking it.

"That's not the answer I wanted, boy."

"Shit, you gotta let a nigga know then." Durk replied to her complaining, eyeing the smaller whom stood in front of him, her eyes shifting into a soft, gentle roll. "Be more specific."

"I like the grey more, everyone has the pink, she's too overrated." Kianti expressed her opinion, tightening her grasp on the gray tracksuit as she lowered both sets, placing the pink one back on the metal rack with the hook.

"I got a perfect store for us to go to, next." Durk informed the smaller, leading Kianti to inch her head over, facing Durk with her eyebrows gently furrowed.

"I'm listening."

"Riiiiight over there." Durk turned around to face the exiting of the store, pointing to the store 'Spencer's,' that stood across from the Forever 21.

"Spencer's?" Kianti read out the name, Durk head inching into a nod to assure her that was the store he was talking about.

"Yep, you know what that is?" Durk questioned the smaller, his head inching back to look her in the face, a small grin gracing through his mouth as Kianti shook her head in response.

"It's all types of shit in there. Vibrators, Dildo's, Sex pills, Butt plugs- you want a butt plug?" Durk questioned her mid-way in his explaining, Kianti's pupils widening in result of his asking.