xx.

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Kianti continued to drift off into her thoughts, dipping her spoon into the cup that contained her strawberry once cream, and slowly scooping it.

Kaiser stared at her with his eyebrows furrowed, wondering why she was acting the way she was, and what was on her mind.

"Girl, what is wrong witchu?" The male questioned, Kianti slowly looked up at him, shaking her head.

"Nothing." Kianti lied through her teeth, but she knew that she couldn't say much, because she couldn't expose the truth to nearly anyone.

It had been a couple of days since the altercation between Durk and her occurred, and as much as she wanted to say she wasn't phased by the situation, she couldn't because then she would be lying.

"You wanna go?" Kaiser asked, looking over at the smaller face letting off nothing but sadness, no matter how much she tried to hide it.

"No, you know we don't get to spend much time together as it is." Kianti assured the male, gently placing her hand on top of his.

"You sure? I mean we don't gotta-"

"I just said I am, Kaiser." Kianti cut the male off from speaking, scooting her body closer to his, placing a peck of a kiss on his cheek. "Let's keep eating our ice cream."

"Alright..." The male replied uneasily and hesitation rang through his tone, but he took her word for it.

Exhaling a sigh, Kianti then stuffs the dairy dessert into her mouth, before looking back over at Kaiser.

"Actually my parents aren't home for the week, so I have the house to myself." Kianti started, placing the cup down on the table. "How about we go back there?"

"I can't, I actually got shit coming up." Kaiser knocked her suggestion out of the way, eyeing the smaller one as her plain expression, went to a frowning one.

"When did you plan on telling me that?" Kianti questioned, fiddling with the small spoon that displayed in her melting ice cream.

"It deadass slipped off my mind," Kaiser answered her question, grasping her small hand, and wrapping it in his. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Kianti replied, giving the male a warmth of a smile. "But I am ready to go home now."

"Why I gotta feeling you gone be giving me silent treatment after this?" The male questioned Kianti, raising out of his seat as soon as she raised out of hers.

"Why would I give you silent treatment?" Kianti questioned the male back, exhaling a chuckle as a confused expression washed over her face. "I understand that you have something coming up, it happens."