xxɪ.

𝗮𝗹•𝗹𝘂𝗿•𝗶𝗻𝗴- 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝘀𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"Okay Durk, I'm sorry!" Kianti emphasized herself, her face smushed against the gray rug that was placed over the males wooden flooring in the living room.

Durk had the smaller's body in a face down position, his dominant hand gripping around the back of her neck tightly, his forced impact keeping her positioned.

The male eyes dropped down to her lower half, her butt pressing against his pelvis as her back displayed arched.

"Why you archin' yo shit, lil slut?" Durk questioned, his lips gracing into a smirk as his eyes leveled up to the side of her face.

"Hm?" Kianti hummed in confusion, her eyes trying to place themselves onto the male, but he was too far back to look at. So instead, her tiring eyes went back up, facing against the legs of the coffee table.

"Say you tap out, if you want me to let you go." The male said to her, smacking her hand down as she tried to place it in his way.

Kianti exhaled a hiss in reaction to his gesture, her teeth biting down against her plump bottom lip.

"I tap out!" Kianti replied, her hand hitting against the wooden flooring as she spoke.

Exhaling a small chuckle, the male grasp loosened completely around her neck.

His hand palming her ass, feeding her left cheek a hard smack.

"That wasn't cool," Kianti remarked, her upper body lifting up, sitting the rest of her body weight on her legs.

"Fix yo mouth then." The male replied, he did the act because she was talking slickly to him, and he wasn't so found of it.

Kianti's eyes did a small roll, eyeing the male raise up from the floor. She placed her small hand out, motioning for the male to help her up.

"Girl, if Youon get yo ass up." Durk said, staring down at her with his eyebrows furrowed, as she continued to hold her hand out.

Her teeth clicking against her tongue, she exhaled a smooth huff, attempting to get up on her own, but Durk ended up helping her in the end.