xxɪx

𝗴𝗼𝗱•𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀- 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗶𝘁𝘆

|𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝟗:𝟓𝟕𝐏𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

|𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|
𝟗:𝟓𝟕𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

There the three couples were; both Kianti and Durk, Kaiser and Jayda, as well as Dayvon and Keshani all sitting down at her parents residence, preparing for dinner.

Jayda watched both Durk and Kianti indulge in their own love world with one another effortlessly, she could say it made her jealous, envious.

That was her man first, she couldn't fathom how Kianti just took him away from her, and made him into a whole different person. A better one, it seemed.

Both Dayvon and Keshani eyed the two sets of couples, a smirk gracing through his plump lips, eyeing the look on Jayda's face.

"Jay man, you can't be mad if you took her nigga first." Dayvon bluntly spoke out his thoughts, Jayda took herself out of her envious trance, inching her head into a snap, looking over at the male as she heard his deep voice trickle out.

Kianti broke eye contact with Durk, inching her head over to look at the grimy younger who seated across her, a smile gracing through her lips as she soon peeped the look on Jayda's face.

"Let her stay mad, she's not going to do anything about it." Kianti spoke out, her smile turning into an brightening grin, her eyes traveling from Jayda, to Kaiser. "And especially Kaiser, because you know Durk will beat your ass!"

"Big dot." Durk added, a smile gracing through his lips at Kianti's statement.

Kianti continued to stare at the couple, Jayda's jaw clenched the tightest, exhaling a mean huff, continuing to keep herself silent.

"Awnn, you big mad or lil mad?" Kianti started, her head inching into a tilt, a petty smile still showcasing on her face. "Hey, instead of huffing, start coughing up the diamond to my ring, you dirty bitch."

"Lil angel, calm yo' ass down, folks." Dayvon declared, Durk head popping up, snapping it over to his bestfriend.

"She don't have to do shit." Durk exchanged the declare, shifting his head back over to Kianti, giving off a soft nod. "Continue doin' you. Stop when you feel like it."

"You know what Kianti, fuck you."

"Wow, fuck me?" Kianti repeated in a sarcastic tone, exhaling a slight chuckle before continuing her speech. "I thought you would've already been doing that to Kaiser, since you took him from me."