xɪx.

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Walking into school, she scanned the packed hallways, hearing everyone talking at their loudest potential even though it was 8am sharp.

She was expecting to see her boyfriend, Kaiser, around the hallways in some moment.

Making a sharp left, she turned into another hallway, where her locker displayed.

Her humming to a song on her head came off inaudible, due to all the noise the high schoolers were making.

Kianti then felt a harsh push against her shoulder, her body pushing back as soon as it felt the forceful impact.

A mug forming through her face, she looked up to see a girl that look around her age, walking past her.

"You could've said excuse me!" Kianti emphasized herself to the loudest potential, her head inching back to her front view, exhaling a sigh before she continued her walking.

She didn't like how girls were so disrespectful, especially if they knew that they pushed somebody, they most they could do at least, was apologize.

"I would be wrong if I walk back down there, and slap her pissy." Kianti mumbled to herself, shutting her eyes smoothly, letting out a harsh sigh.

"Angellllll," Kianti heard a soft voice ring out her name, closing her eyes softly again for the umpteenth time, since she already knew who it was.

Turning around on her heels, she faked a smile as she faced her cousin, Jayda.

"Hey Jayda," Kianti said, unintentionally in the plainest voice.

Jayda expression of happiness washed off of her face, now placing a frown onto it as she walked closer to the older.

"What's wrong, you not feeling it today?" Jayda questioned her emotions, wrapping her arms around the females frame, giving her a grasp of a hug.

"At all, some bi- girl just pushed into me and didn't even have the nerves to apologize." Kianti corrected herself from cruising, she could honestly say Durk and Kaiser was starting to be a bad influence for her, when it came to her mouth.

"Oh my gosh, Kianti." Jayda said, exhaling a small scoff as she let Kianti go from the hug. "You've been cussing a lot, lately."

"I know, I hate it." Kianti replied, exhaling a chuckle as she flipped her hair to the front. "Give me a couple of weeks, I'm going to get myself back together."