xᴠɪ.

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Kianti sat at the dinner table with her parents, she played with her butter knife as she stared down at her plate.

The dining room was obviously filled with silent tension, as they waited for Keshani to get home.

Kianti looked over at her mother, who cut her chicken and sat in silence.

Then looking over at her father, staring at nothing, possibly in his thoughts about what was going to further happen.

Kianti gulped her spit, knowing her parents were christian's, she had no clue what the solution might've been if Keshani wouldn't break up with Dayvon.

Hearing the knob to their front door getting fiddled with by keys, everyone's head bopped up, inching over to the door opening.

Keshani then walked inside the home, slipping her track runners off at the door.

"Good evening," Keshani greeted everyone, her smile slowly dropping as she reached to the dining room, seeing everyone's expression on there face.

"Good evening, sis." Kianti greeted her sister back, a small smile gracing through her lips as she saw her sister.

Keshani gave her a smile back, crouching her body down to wrap her arms around Kianti, giving her a hug.

Keshani was oblivious to the situation, she thought since both parents were finally at home, they would have to dinner together as a family.

But boy, was she wrong.

Walking over to her dad, she placed a kiss on his forehead. The male couldn't even resist to do a smile, even though he was angry with her.

Wanting to walk over to her mom, but she thought she would just decline the risk since her mother facial expressions wasn't so pretty.

"Why does mama look so mad?" Keshani questioned, exhaling a chuckle as she sat down in her seat. "Matter of fact, why isn't everyone talking like usual?"

"This is what we wanted to talk to you about," Their father finally spoke up, clearing his throat before proceeding. "You've got some explaining to do, honey."

Keshani then jerked her head back, looking over at Kianti whom was already looking at her.

"Angel, what's going on?" Keshani questioned Kianti, her eyebrows sitting in a furrowed position, letting his statement marinate in her thoughts.

Kianti didnt have much to say, so she didnt say anything at all.

"What do I need to explain, dad?" Keshani questioned, frustration running through her voice as she was getting tired of her questioned not being fulfilled with answers.