xᴠɪɪ.

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"Kianti, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Keshani cursed at Kianti, eyebrows sitting in a furrow as she stared at her baby sister.

"Shani, it was a mistake." Kianti answered, her teeth biting down into her lip harshly, staring right back into the soul of her sister eyes.

"A fucking mistake," Keshani repeated Kianti words, exhaling a scoff as her eyes moved between both Kianti and Durk. "When did you even start liking him?"

"I don't, Shani." Kianti replied to her sister, Durk jerked his head back at her statement, exhaling a small scoff.

"For you to not like me, yo tongue was shole all in my mouth." The male mumbled, but the kitchen was so silent, they could hear a pin drop.

"Exactly." Keshani agreed with the male, her head inching over to face Durk.

"And you ain't no better, how would this sound if I told Jayda some shit like this happened?!" Keshani said to Durk, Kianti eyes widening as soon as she brought up Jayda's name.

"No Keshani," Kianti cut her off, shaking her head back and forth. "Don't tell Jayda, please."

"Of course i'm not going to tell her, but think about if I did." Keshani said, a mug sitting bold as day on her face. "I can't believe you'll do something like this, Kianti. Especially everything you told Jayda about him, just for you to be all his face kissing him?"

"The fuck was being said bout me?" The male butted in, his arms sitting in a folded position as his brows sat in a furrow.

"How you a ain't shit nigga," Keshani answered his question. "And it shows, I hate niggas like you."

"What the fuck is y'all yapping about?" Dayvon questioned, coming into the kitchen, sucking his caprisun out of the straw.

"I found these two in here tonguing each other down," Keshani informed him about the encounter, pointing to the both of them whom stood in silence.

Kianti exhaled a huff, her eyes smoothly shutting as she felt so embarrassed. Even more embarrassed about how she got caught doing such.

Dayvon looked over at his best friend, a smirk gracing through his lips.

"Y'all know y'all dead wrong," Dayvon remarked, shaking his head back and forth, walking over to the garbage can to release his trash into it. "What if Jayda found this shit out?"

"She's not going to," Kianti gritted softly, looking over at the two. "It was a mistake."

"You climbing into his lap and doing that was a mistake?" Keshani questioned, "it don't seem like it."

"Damn Keshani, why you don't believe me?" Kianti questioned her sister, her voice coming off in a snappy tone, she couldn't take the bickering back and forth.