xxɪᴠ

|𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇|𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒𝐀𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒𝐀𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"Amen," Majority of the church voiced out in result of Kianti's father praying among them. Kianti passed up on her verbal response, her eyes scanning around the church, watching Jayda come through the doors of the holy building.

About to curse under her breath, Kianti had to catch herself with her foul language, remembering where she was.

Soon as she was going to look away, Jayda caught on to her quick glimpse, proceeding to give her the same energy, reciprocating the eye contact.

Kianti's facial expression changing into a surprising one, in awe that Jayda gave off a smile to her.

Kianti was confused in her mind, she would've honestly thought that Kaiser would've told her what's she been doing behind her back, but that's absolutely not what it was giving.

Jayda hand raising up, motioning her hand back and forth, waving to her as she walked up the aisle to the bench-like seating that displayed through the church.

Kianti switched her facial expressions, her mouth mustering and enforcing up in a smile, trying not to make anything more suspicious than it already was.

Knowing that the younger was going to sit next to her, since that was their routine, nothing was going to change all of a sudden. Kianti mentally prepared herself, it was a nerve-wrecking to not know what Jayda knew.

But if only she knew, they were even.

Well, somewhat.

"Hey, angel!" Jayda greeted her in a joyful tone, her mouth mustering up into a smile, giving her one for the second time in the same setting.

"Hey Jayda" Kianti reciprocated the greet, a smile gracing through her plump lips as well, trying to give the upmost energy that Jayda gave.

"Did I miss anything? I did come a little late." Jayda questioned Kianti, exhaling a chuckle through the pit of her mouth, trying to spark up conversation with her family member.

"Nope. My daddy just doing his usual, giving us a starting prayer before he start his actual service. You know, the regular." Kianti answered, explaining on the slight act she missed out on.

"Oh, okay." Jayda replied back to the older, sitting her belongings down inches away from Kianti.

Resting her phone, purse, and coat neatly in the seat, she continued to stand, feeling her bladder more full than usual, alerting her that she had to pee.