xxᴠɪ

The lovers finally getting into Durks home from their date that went well, the male carried a buzzed Kianti through the house

The lovers finally getting into Durks home from their date that went well, the male carried a buzzed Kianti through the house. Knowing that Kianti was stabilized enough to balance herself and walk on her own, she was extra clingy, resisting to climb off of his body.

Kianti had a few glasses of champagne, Durk didn't let the drinking get too extreme, since he knew she didn't need to be intaking alcohol as it is.

"You sleep?" Durk questioned the smaller in her ear, he couldn't detect if she was or not since her face was deep into the depth of his neck.

"mmm mmm." Kianti hummed her response, her head popping up in result, a smile mustering through her mouth as her eyes inched up to stare into the depth of his.

Exhaling a scoff, the male motioned his head back and forth, shaking it at the slightly intoxicated female, he could tell she was a lightweight.

Proceeding to walk to the staircase, he prepared himself to walk both him and her up the steps. Durks hand tapped against her thighs, alarming Kianti to remove herself from him.

"I don't wanna move." Kianti declared, her smile turning into a pout in seconds, her bottom lip poking out in return.

"I'm not gon' let you go, lemme hold you bridal style." Durk explained his further actions, Kianti obliging to the male once he assured her that he wasn't going to let her go.

"Woo!" Kianti threw her hands up in the air as the male turned her position into a bridal style, proceeding to carry them both up the long steps.

Durk exhaled a chuckle at his girlfriend, his eyes dropping down beneath him, staring down at her pretty face as her eyes stared up at his.

"I'm tired." Kianti spoke out a semi-truth, her hands roaming up his neck, to his hair. His blonde twist wrapping around the base of her index finger.

"I bet." Durk replied back to her, reaching the top step, walking further down the hall until he got to his room.

His hands resting on both of the sides of her frame, pulling her waist, attempting to push her body off of his.

Of course Durks strength won over hers, Kianti's body falling into the depth of the King sized bed, both lovers hearing a thud from her falling back.

"Hm, takes these off. I know yo' feet hurting you." Durk said to Kianti, his hands traveling down to the heels that displayed tied around her ankles.

A faint smile graced through Kianti's mouth, her eyes slowly dropping down onto the male loosening her heels, attempting to take them off of her.