xᴠ.

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊|𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊
|𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Walking up to his bestfriends house, his grip got tighter around the stems of the roses.

Seeing Jayda's location since she never stopped sharing it with him, she noticed she was at his house.

Knowing she was probably here with Keshani, he took the imitative to apologize to her, since he couldnt find any other way to do it.

The goal or plan wasnt to win Jayda back, he sensed she was done for sure.

But, he just wanted her to forgive him on another level. Usually he wouldnt give a fuck what a bitch had to think about him afterwards, but he could honestly say he cared about Jaydas feelings.

Balling his fist up, he sent three firm knocks to the door, bagging back afterwards.

Looking down into the gift bag, his was clouded in his thoughts, wondering how this situation was going to work out.

Lifting his head up as he heard the door knob getting fiddled with, he watched the door open in front of his eyes, seeing Keshani greet with him.

Keshani seeing the male in front of her, her smile vanished.

"Nigga you aint the pizza man." Keshani said, greeting him with a mug and a expression of anger.

"Where Jayda?"

"Right the fuck where she need to be." Keshani responded back slickly, her arms topping one another as they crossed.

Of course, Keshani thought of Durk as a friend. But ahn he mistreated her cousin, that's where it stopped.

"Where my twin at?" The male questioned Keshani again, staring at her as he asked.

"Exactly where he need to be, as well." Keshani answered petty, a smile forming through her plump lips as she noticed how funny she was.

"In a minute im bout to throw yo ass exactly where the fuck they at," Durk responded, exhaling a huff as he shut his eyes smoothly. "Bring Jayda out here."

"Jayda don't wanna see you," Keshani said, rolling her eyes deeply as she was starting to get irritated with his presence.

"Keshani move," The male said nonchalantly, bumping her harshly with her shoulder, moving her out of the doorway, leaving him to come inside the house easily.

"Bitch." Keshani mumbled, closing the door, locking it behind her.

"Jayda," Durk called out for her, his head inching around to analyze the downstairs.

He walked deeper into his bestfriends home, stopping in his tracks as he seen Jayda sitting in the kitchen, scrolling on her phone.

"Jayda," Durk called her name once again, staring at her faking like she didnt see the male.