xɪ.

𝗲𝘀•𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝗲𝘀•𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Grasping her yogurt bowl, Kianti walked out of her kitchen, continuing to the living room.

Walking over, she sat down on the loveseat couch that was displayed on the opposite side from where Jayda was sitting.

Exhaling a smooth sigh, she placed her bowl down on the table, positioning herself in a comfortable spot.

Jayda stared at her, watching her get situated.

"Are we just going to sit in sweet silence, or are we going to talk?" Kianti broke the silent tension, diving her spoon into the smooth consistency, mixing her fruits and granola all around.

"Yeah, that's what I came here for," Jayda answered, sitting up straight as she watched Kianti.

"Well, I'm ready." Kianti shrugged, placing a spoonful of yogurt in her mouth.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you for the past two weeks," Jayda started her apology, Kianti hearing a small clearing in her throat before she continued. "I guess I've just been smelling myself way too much ever since I've started getting male attention, and it's not like me."

Kianti kept her eyes down in her bowl, fishing her spoon around as she listened to Jayda.

"Jayda, you didn't have to treat me like I was nothing to you, or like you never saw me before," Kianti replied, rising off of the cushion, eyeing the younger. "You were treating me like I did something to you when I didn't do anything."

"I know, that's why I'm apologizing-"

"I'm not trying to hear about you ignoring me," Kianti started, her hand waving to cut Jayda off. "You need to apologize about what you said to me, once I first brought the situation to your attention."

Jayda slightly jerked her head back, exhaling a low scoff as she crossed her right leg onto her left.

"Look, yes I came here to apologize to you, for my actions." Jayda stated the obvious, "but what you're not going to do it's rush me, or boss me around."