ɪᴠ.

𝗗𝗲•𝗺𝗼𝗻•𝗶𝘇𝗲- 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

|𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐒|
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

THE MALE LIPS GRACED into a smile, placing his mask onto his head, both of his hands grasping on the front of it, pulling it down his face

His long eyelashes fluttered as they got stuck against the black cloth of the mask, he pulled it down further on his face, stretching the cloth.

Dayvon looked over at the male in the passenger seat, Von was driving since durk wanted to do this hit on his own.

"stop right here nigga," Durk instructed Von, pointing to where he wanted him to stop at, which was at the end of corner.

Dayvon feet pressed hard against the brakes, both bodies jerking forward before falling back in their seats.

The male lips smacked hard against his teeth, pulling his mask up to look over at Von.

"Yo scrawny ass just can't do shit right." Durk said to the male, Von head jerking back as durk pulled his mask up.

"Aye gang pull that mask back down," Von chuckled, turning his head and putting his eyes back onto the road. "All I can see is yo big ass eyes. That shit scary as fuck, folks."

The male huffed, his lips smacking as he pulled his mask back down.

His hand grasped onto the door handle, opening the door to Von's hellcat.

He then got out of the car, pulling gloves out of his all black sweats, pockets.

He then slid them on, looking around at his surroundings, making sure that everything was clear.

It was nighttime, not too many cars passing by, and the streetlights were all turned off.

Just how durk liked it anytime he did his robberies, and dirt.