xxᴠɪɪ

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊'𝐬 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟔𝐏𝐌
|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊'𝐬 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

There Kianti was, hovering over the stove that displayed in Durk's kitchen, the smaller making some breakfast for the both of them.

Both lovers needed something to hold them over for the time being, both of them sexing one another back to back, they didn't have time to worry about food, an appetite wasn't even on the pit of their mind.

"Durk, baby, I need you to move." Kianti said to the male in a polite tone, a smile mustering through her plump lips as her head inched over to face the male whom clinged onto her from behind, his masculine arms wrapping around her small frame.

"Mmm, mmm." Durk hummed his answer, Kianti exhaling a small chuckle at his humming reply, which came off as slightly muffled due to his face resting in her neck.

"Somebodies pussy whipped." Kianti mumbled under her breath, but they were so close to one another, Durk heard it all.

"Maybe."

"Unt uh, ain't no maybe, you are!" Kianti corrected the male, her hand grasping onto the white glassed plate that had paper towel covered over it, placing her fried, cooked bacon down onto the dish, both lovers hearing its faint sizzles as they cooled down.

A smile mustering through his mouth, his lips poking out, placing soft kisses over her neck that was bruised from all hickies.

His face rose up from her neck, both his index finger and thumb coming together to reach out for a piece of bacon.

"Shit," Durk cursed, immediately dropping the piece of pork back down onto its plate, in reaction of the food burning the base of his fingers.

"That's what you get." Kianti teased the male, exhaling a laugh as she heard the male smack down on his teeth.

Her hand wrapping around the base of the spoon, stirring the metal silver into her pancake batter, turning it into a runny, yet thick, consistency.

Tilting her bowl that her pancake mixed displayed in, both lovers hearing the skillet do slight sizzles once the light tan batter spilled into it, making a round circle with it's consistency.

Durk's hand placing against her low abdomen, the palm of his hand rubbing smoothly against the surface. His hand then slickly dropped into her boxers she had on her which her his, a smirk mustering through his mouth as his felt the base of his fingers wet up from her natural juices.

Kianti lips graced into a smile, continuing to let the male do him, her eyes still attached to the stove, watching over her food, making sure nearly everything was perfect.