xᴠɪɪɪ.

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Placing the bottom of the container with a lemon cake inside of it in the palm of her hand, she balled her right fist up, sending three knocks to Durk's grandmother door.

Kianti promised his grandmother she would send over some lemon cake whenever her mother got the chance to make some, so there she was, sticking to her promise.

Taking a couple steps away from the door, she tucked her bottom in between her teeth, twisting her lip to the side as she patiently waited.

Her the door knob getting fiddled with, her eyes went directly back up to the door instead of looking in space.

The door finally opening, Kianti grasped onto the cake tighter, her eyes leveling out with the person whom was in front of her.

"Damn," Kianti cursed, seeing Durk right in front of her eyes.

She haven't seen the male since their encounter at Dayvon's house, but they stayed in contact throughout the time since then.

It wasn't like she was trying to avoid him, she wouldn't have kissed him if that's what she wanted.

Kianti just felt nervous, she knew she would feel different around him.

The male eyes analyzed her whole body, going down to the tubberware the desert displayed in.

"Why are you here?" Kianti questioned, her eyebrows sitting in a furrowed position on her face as she asked.

"Why i'm at my grandma house?" The male repeated her question, his face going into a scrunched position. "I can't be here now?"

"No, it's just..never mind." Kianti cut herself off, exhaling a sigh as she crossed her hips. "Your grandma told me she was gonna be here, is she here?"

"Nah, she went with my mama somewhere." Durk answered her question, staring into her face, analyzing all her alluring features.

"Oh, well here." Kianti replied, placing the container in the males presence, motioning for him to place it into his grasp. "I just came to drop this off to her, she loves my mom's cake."

Looking down at the desert, his arm dropped from holding onto the door, grasping onto the container.

"Cool," The male remarked, raising the container up into his face, analyzing the cake.

"Alright, i'll see you later." Kianti ended off their encounter, well at least she tried. Turning her body to walk away, the male hand quickly reached out for her, grasping onto the side of her waist, giving it a slight squeeze.

"Why you tryna leave so quick?" The male questioned, pulling her back to him. "You got somewhere important to be?"

Kianti eyes then dropped to the males tatted hand, that stayed placed on her waist, she felt her lower part moist up with a quickness.