xxᴠ

|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄|𝟒:𝟑𝟓𝐏𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄|
𝟒:𝟑𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

"Boy, it is not that funny Durk." Kianti said to the male, watching him continue his obnoxious laughter over the phone, through FaceTime.

The two were currently on the phone with one another, Kianti catching the male up on what happened to her earlier in the newly day.

"Let me see the ring again, Angel." Durk instructed her to show him her jewelry piece, Kianti obliged, her mouth mustering into a frown as she raised it up to the camera, showing the broken silver ring.

"Damn, whea' the diamond at? Down that bitch throat or some?" Durk questioned the smaller, exhaling a chuckle out, letting it be his last.

"She better throw it up and give that shit back to me, because this was my favorite ring." Kianti answered to the male, both of them smiling at one another at her statement, finding it humorous in return.

"It's aight, ima get you a better one. Fuck that ring, it's worthless now that Jayda ass touched it." Durk disowned Jayda, Kianti exhaling a small scoff, shaking her head back and forth.

"I can't believe she was messing with him while I was with him." Kianti said for the umpteenth time that day, scoffing to herself, she just couldn't fathom it. "Like damn, I know Karma is a bitch, but how the hell I get the karma before I even did anything?"

"What's that shit y'all be saying?" Durk questioned the smaller, his eyebrows growing into a furrow, his eyes traveling off as he thought about the saying. "Aw yeah, God work in mysterious ways folks."

"Yes, Yes he does." Kianti agreed, exhaling a harsh sigh, her eyes traveling up to the camera, virtually facing the male that looked at her through his screen.

"I don't even feel bad for the bitch anymore, we're even at this point. I didn't do shit wrong if she was already doing it." Kianti voiced, sliding the ring piece that was now broken off of her right ring finger, letting the jewelry fly against the table, landing somewhere useless against the surface.

"I got a surprise fa' you." Durk unintentionally changed the subject, Kianti eyes placing back onto him.

"For me?" Kianti repeated what the male said, her mouth mustering into a smile, her index finger pointing to herself.

"Mhm." The male hummed his response, feeling the temperature of his heart turn warm, seeing Kianti brightening smile made him feel good.

"Well, what is it?" Kianti questioned the male, her emotions ranging from pissed to an excitedly anxious feeling, one thing Kianti was a sucker for, were surprises.

"You'll see in a minute. All you need to worry about is getting dressed, ima come pick you up." Durk informed her on what she needed to do, Kianti still keeping a smile on her face as she listened to him.