ɪɪ.

𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂•𝘁𝗶•𝗳𝘂𝗹- 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆.

|𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|
𝟖:𝟑𝟓𝐀𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

KIANTI WALKED INTO HER school building, sipping her Carmel frappe chino through the green straw, that she got from Starbucks

She did a slight sigh, her body turning to the left, walking to the attendance office, to get her a tardy slip.

Kianti had already woke up on a bad foot, she slept in for over 20 minutes, so she already been fathomed the fact that she was going to be late. So, she stopped to get her some Starbucks along the way.

She thought of it as, at least she was going to make the tardy worth it. Instead of just coming straight to school, she needed something to make her happy, for the rough starting of the morning that she experienced.

"My parents are gonna be on my tail," Kianti mumbled to herself, grasping onto the office door handle, pulling onto it.

She noticed that it was locked, Kianti slightly smacked her teeth, doing a slight whine as she looked up at the staff, waiting for them to buzz her through.

Hearing the click from the door, indicating that the door was now unlocked. Kianti wrapped her small hand around her grandè sized cup, holding a tightly grip on it as she open the door, to the attendance office.

Kianti walked up to the Desk, giving the staff a nice smile, as she stopped in front of her.

"Goodmorning, Ms. May." Kianti greeted, Ms May smiling at the student as joy ran through her voice, feeding off of her positive energy.

"Hi, Miss Kianti." Ms. May exchange the greet, looking up at Kianti. "You're never late hunny, this is surprising."

"I know, ma'am." Kianti smiled, letting out a small huff as she nodded. "I woke up a little off on time this morning, so I had no option but to come in late."