xɪɪɪ.

|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

|𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊|
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Durk then entered his home, seeing nothing but darkness in his vision since it was late in the night.

Knowing that he told Jayda he was going to make a couple of moves and pick her up some food after, that's exactly what he did, getting her some Mcdonald's.

The whole drive back home, all he could think about was the encounter he engaged in with Kianti.

Of course, he was glad he got it off his chest. But then again, he wished he would've just saved it.

He didn't expect her to fold for him or anything, that wasn't his intentions.

In all actuality, he didn't know what to expect.

Slipping his shoes off at the door, he continued to make his way up the steps, waiting to see if Jayda was woke or proceeding to sleep.

His room door was nearly closed, only a small crack through the door that showed him light through the reflection of the TV.

His hand touched the door, pushing against it, seeing the smaller laying up and resting her back against the black headboard of the bedding.

The male noticed immediately how Jayda didn't look so pleased to see him, and that was nearly abnormal.

"Here," Durk started, putting the mcdonald's bag in the display of her face, showing her. "I got yo food."

Jayda stayed silent, taking the bag out of his grasp and placing it into hers.

The male smile faded, downing into a frown as he wondered why she woke up in such a bad mood.

"What's wrong?" The male softened his words, he sat down next to her on the bed, his arm wrapping around her side as he stared at her face.

"Nothing," Jayda lied, her head crouching down into the bag, staring at the food. "Thank you."

"Jayda don't start," The male started, exhaling a sigh throughout his body as he stared over at her. "You over here frowning and shit, some wrong witchu. So tell me."

"When am I going home?" Jayda questioned, her head rising from its crouched position, turning over so she could face Durk.

The male jerked his head back gently, he exhaled a chuckle at what she said.

"What? It's Sunday, I never take you home on the weekends." The male replied, his eyebrows sitting in a furrowed position, starting to grow confusion within.

"Something came up," Jayda lied through her teeth once again, fiddling with her box full of nuggets.

"Shit it's damn near 11," The male answered, the pad of his thumb double tapping his screen to check the time. "You might as well stay."