xɪɪ.

|𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

|𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Kianti jumped out of her sleep, confusion washing all into her facial expressions.

She looked around, checking her surroundings to only find out she fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.

The banging got harder at the door, leaving her to jump up, slide her slippers on, and head to the door.

"Who could it be?" Kianti mumbled to herself, knowing that her parents and Keshani were all home.

"I'm coming!" Kianti called out the best she could, she was still half asleep so most couldn't get out of her properly.

Grasping the handle of the front door, she opened the door.

Her face then dropped from resting, into a slight mug.

Kianti attempted to shut the door in the male's face, but that failed once he put his foot in the door.

"Jayda's not here," Kianti said, her head inching up to stare at Durk.

"I know that, but I'm not here for her." Durk answered, staring down at her pretty face as she stared up at him.

"Well, then there's nothing here for you, goodbye." Kianti replied, scooting the door up more before the male pushed it back with his hand.

"Durk what do you want?!" Kianti questioned, disappointment and irritation were all she felt with the male, she didn't appreciate the situation that the two created in her home.

"I just wanna talk," The male answered, his head tilting to the side a little, making sure to keep steady eye contact with her.

"My parents are home." Kianti answered vaguely, crossing her hips as she continued.

"So? You actin' like I'm yo nigga," Durk started, a slight shrug forming through his shoulders as he talked. "We just friends."

"You're not my friend." Kianti corrected him, even though she didn't have much interest in him, she had an interest in what he had to say.

"Is you gone let me in or not?" The male finalized, he was slowly but surely getting impatient with the younger. "Cause I ain't gone beg you much longer."

Kianti then silenced herself, she felt pressure on herself as she debated what she should do.

"Come on," Kianti replied, moving out of the doorway so he could come through easily.