ɪx.

𝗴𝗼𝗱•𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀- 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗶𝘁𝘆

|𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

|𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈|
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

Walking her way into the school, Kianti face felt a tight frown.

This was Kianti's 3rd day of not coming into school with Jayda on her side, and it was highly upsetting her.

Kianti noticed every since Durk started giving Jayda the attention that she wanted, she just left Kianti out in the dust.

When kianti confronted Jayda about it, Jayda tried to turn it back on Kianti, making it seem like it was jealousy taking over Kianti's mind about her.

But Kianti knew it wasn't that, she always knew jayda could never take male attention light hearted, she always had to do too much or go crazy for little boys that only wanted her body.

After the encounter, Kianti and Jayda have been rarely talking in, or outside of school. Kianti wants to talk to her, but she knows that Jayda is going to do the same thing so why even bother?

She was getting tired of being the first one to always do things in the first place.

"Kianti, what's wrong?" A male voice spoke to Kianti, knocking her out of her thoughts.

Looking up in front of her, her frown tuned into a smile, as she seen Kaiser.

"Hey," Kianti greeted, "nothings wrong, I just don't want to be here."

"You do not know how to lie for nothing," The male chuckled, his pearly whites broadcasting as he smiled lightly. "You love school. So that can't even be the reason."

"Yeah, I don't know how to lie." Kianti chuckled softly, flipping her hair to the back as they began to walk down the half crowded hallways.

"So what is it?" Kaiser questioned, he considered her as a friend, so he was going to treat her like it. "I mean only if you feel comfortable, I just wanna know that you alright."

Kianti couldn't help but smile, her and Kaiser were starting to become closer every since they first talked.

Kianti knew kaiser liked her a little bit, Kianti didn't mind because she liked him as well.

He was a gentleman, respectful, and fine in looks. What else could she honestly ask for?

"I'm okay, im just a little in my feelings about me and Jayda." Kianti answered his question, exhaling a sigh. "Kai, may I ask you a question?"