"I'm sorry. Can I go to class now?" You asked in a low voice as you were scared if they did something again. They both chuckled and left you. "Let's go baby, we are also going to class." Jungkook grabbed your wrist and took you to class as you three had the same class.

The whole class looked at you three but they didn't dare to question them, not even the class president. They would never want to mess with the bad boys and they knew you were their victim so they kept their distance from you.

You looked down and quietly went to your seat and sat down. They both smiled at your action and sat behind you. You were reading a book as the teacher didn't come yet but how could you sit peacefully when these two were present with you?

"What are you reading, baby?" Taehyung peeked from behind and pecked your nape, making you flinch and get away. "The poetry." You looked down, glaring at your book but before he could say anything, the door opened and the teacher came with a student.

But your eyes widened in fear and shock when you saw the person with her. "Good morning students! Today we have a new student. He got transferred from Busan. Welcome him." She said with a smile but he was just glaring at you which was enough to scare the shit out of you.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown when he saw the way he was staring at you. "Don't you think he has the guts to stare at what belongs to us?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear when he saw him already glaring at the new student.

"I think he wants his ass to get beaten." Taehyung's jaw clenched in jealousy but he frowned when he saw you shaking. Even though he couldn't see your face, he knew you were scared  because you wouldn't shake. 

"Hello! I'm Cha Eunwoo. Stay away because I don't wanna make friends." He said and started walking towards you even before the teacher could say something, leaving everyone dumbfounded.  Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened in shock when he sat beside you.

Your heart started beating fast in fear but you didn't dare to move an inch as you were already damn scared of them both and now he, Cha Eunwoo, your past bully or should say stalker who made your life a living hell.

"Long time no see, Kang YN." You could feel him smirking beside you but you didn't dare to look at him. Meanwhile the whole class was staring at him and then at taekook as no one dared to sit beside you because they knew sitting with you means messing with bad boys and no one would want to risk it.

"I think you really want us to beat you boy!" Your body felt relaxed for a minute, hearing his voice but why? Eunwoo chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. "Who are they? Your boyfriend?" His teeth clenched in anger but you didn't dare to utter a word.

"Focus on class everyone." Teacher shouted and glared at the boys. You gulped and focused on the class, ignoring the boys but you knew Taehyung and Jungkook were glaring at Eunwoo.

[Time Skip]

It was lunchtime and you were having your lunch quietly sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook and not gonna lie. It was awkward for you as it was the first time they both were behaving like that. Well! It might be because of Eunwoo.

Suddenly you flinched when a hand slammed on your table. "YAHHHH. Do you think ignoring me will save you?" Your entire body shook in fear but Taekook just glared at him dangerously even though they both were confused about you both.