Why? (Iron Man 3)

Start from the beginning

He points his arm in the direction of the suit but nothing happens. He does it again and again but it's the same result.

"Crap." Tony let's out before biting his arm.

"Don't worry guys he's still a billionaire, playboy, philanthropist we just don't know about the genius part anymore." Y/N says making Jaejae laugh loudly.

Tony smacks his arm a few times before pointing it towards a part of the suit. It flies to his hand and attaches to it before extending to his arm and shoulder.

 It flies to his hand and attaches to it before extending to his arm and shoulder

"Oh shit." Y/N says as he's still recording.

"It's working, it's working hahahahaaa." Jaejae says smiling like a mad scientist. Which makes Y/N and Tony look at him strangely.

 Which makes Y/N and Tony look at him strangely

"Alright, I think we got this. Send them all." Tony says with a laugh.

The leg part flies over and attaches itself to Tony's leg, then as another part flies over it crashes into one of the Iron Man suit glass cages.

Another part hurls itself at Tony and Tony deflects it with his arm making it crash.

"Probably a little fast, slow it down. Slow it down just a.."No he's good Jarvis." Y/N says cutting Tony off with a laugh.

Suddenly another part of the suit shoots over and Tony ducks as it narrowly misses hitting him in the head.

Another part of the suit flies over and attaches to Tony's back and crotch making him groan at the impact to his private area.

"That was brutal." Jaejae says with his hands protecting his private area.

"I felt that shit from here." Y/N says as he's cringing.

"If Jarvis doesn't cool it i'm banning you two from down here." Tony says as he's running away from the other parts of the suit flying at him.

"Ahhhh, is it worth it though?" Y/N asks trying to decide.