Tae nods his head

Kook: I love you and respect you way too much that I won't even care if whole world will be against me. I won't even care if whole world starts hating me.. For me your love is enough.

Kook hugs tae and bury his face in Tae's chest. 

Kook: I love you hyungi I love you so much .. May be love at first sight.. but I was small kid and way too innocent that time to know my feeling towards you. But now I am sure I love you so so much.

Kook kneels down infront of Tae and takes out the RING from his pocket.

Kook: I love you so much that I can't even think of a life without you.My soul, My mind, heart, and my wholr universe revolves around you and you only . I want to be in your embrace for my whole life. I want to drown in your love, I want to love you and get loved by you until my last breathe. I want to waste my precious time in loving you and feeling loved by you, Will you love me until your last breathe just like I do? Will you be with me until death do apart us? Will you keep me safe in your embrace filling my life with your love? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our broken selves? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our broken hearts? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our relationship to make it beautiful ? Will you give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to make our life FULLY LOVED? Will you marry me again hyungie..?

Tae: Yes koo I do accept marrying you again I do agree to give ONE CHANCE AGAIN to our life and to love you till my last breathe ....... but at first get up koo... your knees must be hurting. and I love you too Kookie... and it maybe after you became ready to accept my child-- our taeha as your own child,  Maybe From the time you saved our princess, may be love at first sight too.. but I was heartbroken that time and was not ready to accept the truth.

Kook: You also  loved me from starting?? *shocked*

Tae: Yeah.. I just didn't wanted to accept that.. I was scared to love someone again but as time went on my love for you became more stronger than those fears of being heart broken... I tried to confess my feeling many times after I was sure I Love you but then Age gap and your career, your future became thorns in that way. So I didn't. But now I love you.

Kook: What the Heal (not hell)..... Get lost hyungi.. go and find some oldie for yourself.... I hate you for that. you scardy cat  go away shoo shoo..  I am going to my V.... I'm going to propose him.. at least he have some guts to purpose his lover.... and just look at you look what god gave me as my life partner ? a scardy cat... Let me go to my V now bye i am going.....

Tae: Now that I know you love me and I also confessed my love to you I am not letting even a single fly to see or touch you . I will not even let your so called " V " to see your preety face from far away. You had already confessed your love for me so you belongs to me now you are mine now... only mine...

Kook: I never said that I am Public property tho....

Kook rolls his eyes

Tae: Yeah Don't roll your eyes here. You can roll it on bedroom.

Kook: Why not here and only in bedroom? Is it bad thing? *innocently*

Kook ask in confusion and Tae facepalms himself speaking not so innocent words in front of innocent little bunny.

Jimin: not bad but It's a sexy thing to roll your eyes only under your husband in bed in unholy position baby bunny....

Jimin said popping out of nowhere. Kook turn red after listening to Jimin.

Jimin: Oh God bunny you understood what I said right?..... look at yourself you became fresh red tomato...

Jimin laughs rolling on floor. Tae kicks laughing jimin (not with force) who is still rolling on floor. Kook hides his face in Tae's chest.

Tae: don't listen to that pevert. Let him laugh here and we are going inside now... let's go

Kook nods still hiding his face on Tae's chest.

Tae: Want me to carry you?

Tae whispers in Kook's ear and kook shakes his head as no feeling  shy..

TAe: Aww Is my kookie is shy shy.. you don't have to be shy to ask anything from me baby

Kook: I know... let's goo....

Kook push Tae inwards hiding at tae's back so Tae couldn't see his face. Tae giggles and both went inside leaving jimin at floor  

_____________________________________

Thank you so much to all of you guys for reading and loving this book.