Chapter 62 Tatyana's mistake, [Mind Reinforcement Pill] (R-18)

Start from the beginning

Tatyana didn't stop her stimulation and continued speaking while receiving her thrusts, "Little treasure, you having found your mate so young is good and bad" *PAH*

"Aahn~ you don't like it being a bad thing?"

*PAH* Yasenia did another hard thrust, "Mmmh~ don't worry, love. Do you think that mommy will let you suffer more than necessary?"

As an answer, Yasenia's tail wagged, sending those undulations inside Tatyana and her thrusts became faster. These movements made Tatyana reach another orgasm. "Aaahn~"

Tatyana used her orgasm to stimulate Yasenia, and Yasenia felt her orgasm building up. Yasenia was so happy that her thrust became extremely fast. When she came, she said something that made Tatyana lose control, "Get pregnant!"

With one thrust, she reached the wall of her uterus and released fertile semen inside her. Tatyana's brain exploded in euphoric bliss when Yasenia tried to inseminate her, "OOHHH!!!!"

She squirted the hardest she did in thousands of Years! Her insides clamped Yasenia's member, squeezing it and stimulating her without control, while Tatyana spasmed in pleasure!

Yasenia's pleasure level soared, and she hugged Tatyana with all her strength. The stimulation Tatyana gave her made it impossible for Yasenia to stop cumming, and she couldn't come down from her orgasm.

Then, Tatyana's uterus started inflating because of the amount of fertile semen Yasenia was discharging inside, and her cervix clamped Yasenia's head, not letting a single drop outside.

Tatyana couldn't control her body and continued milking Yasenia. However, this made all of Yasenia's pleasure nerves in her rod and tail continue to send pleasure waves to her brain "ROAAAARR!!!!"

She couldn't stop the pleasure waves, and even her vagina was spraying like a broken faucet!

Yasenia's body was spasming while she clawed Tatyana's back and bit Tatyana's neck, but the soft indestructible skin didn't even damage! Tatyana had forgotten herself in bliss, and the person above her couldn't take this kind of stimulation!

Yasenia felt that her brain was about to melt with pleasure; the nerves were literally dying and she wasn't even moaning anymore! She was spasming while continuing her discharge until she couldn't even spurt a single more rope of cum or squirt.

Tatyana returned to her senses and looked at the spasming girl on top of her. Yasenia was twitching and, with her eyes completely rolled back in pleasure. Her tears couldn't stop, and even her nose was dripping with transparent liquid. On both sides of her open mouth, there was drool falling. It wasn't a pretty face.

Tatyana's eyes widened in fright! She was so happy about her impregnation attempt that she had forgotten herself! She hastily loosened her insides and pulled out both her members without spilling a single drop.

Tatyana took out one treasure pill and gave it to her. It was a [Mind reinforcement] pill, and it will make a cultivator in the mortal realms triple their mental strength.

Yasenia was in true danger right now. She couldn't care less about not helping her too much right now.

However, the word precious was an understatement for this kind of pill. The materials are extremely rare, and the success rate to create them is extremely low. Tatyana could buy a whole third-rate guild with that single pill! Moreover, ingesting this pill made it almost guaranteed that the cultivator would be a powerhouse in the future.

Tatyana also decided on this pill because it was the best time to take it before breaking into the Mental Nourishing realm; since she was going to help anyways, she would give the best she had.