An Inserapable Bond

Kamen Rider Series

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Stella/narrating: Purgatory Knight Annihilation Project, it's a project which all of the riders hunt down the Purgatory Knight, Nomura Ryoji, and defeat him, once defeated, we'll take him to custody.

Stella/narrating: In order for that, the riders will have to work together to find him, they nearly succeeded, but they're easily defeated by him.

(then shows all the riders appear except Ex-Aid who is missing and Meteor, Necrom, Specter, Beast and Snipe were blurred out)

Stella/narrating: After a tough battle, we lost 5 riders, there's only 16 riders left.

(episode starts with Daigo resting in the ward)

Genji: How could this happen?

Jetta: Ryoji has became the Purgatory Knight and not on a hunt, he's after us.

Gai: With Daigo out of commission, it's all up to us.

Zetsu: Daigo has lost his ability to transform, which means he can't become Snipe anymore. The only riders active are us four, Rena, Asuka, Kosaka, Takami, Toyama, Satoshi, Mikado, Midoriya, Mikazuki, Yagami, Tsurugi and Shiba. If this goes on, Ryoji might ended up killing somebody.

Jetta: And more worse, Lisa-san, is missing, her friends are looking for her.

Genji: Man, where she could have gone?

(then Genji's phone rings)

Genji: Satoshi?

Satoshi: Genji! Me, Honoka and Gao found Ryoji, we're, urgh!

(then the call ended)

Genji: Satoshi? Satoshi!

Jetta: They found Ryoji?

Genji: Yeah!

Game 37: An Inseparable Bond

-at the plaza-

(Zangetsu, Duke and Knuckle fall back after getting hit by the Purgatory Knight's attack)

Knuckle: Ryoji, just come back to us!

Purgatory Knight: I won't come back, not until you all are defeated!

(then he slash the three riders)

Duke: But, we're after the same enemy! Can't we work together?!

Purgatory Knight: We do have the same enemy, but, our goals are different!

(then he slash Duke and then slash the boys)

Purgatory Knight: And yet, why did you all get in my way?! Rose is my enemy, and only enemy!