Final's End

Kamen Rider Series

(episode starts with the Purgatory Knight stabbing himself causing the chest armor to crack)

(then the Purgatory Knight revert back to Ryoji and then walk away)

Genji: Ryoji! I'll definitely get you back! That's a promise!

(then Ryoji look at Genji and then smiled)

Ryoji: I'll be waiting.

(then Ryoji walk away)

-at the garage the next day-

Hirako: I'm sorry about Ryoji, when he disappeared, I was worried that we won't return, but, after knowing that he has the armor, I was shocked...

Zetsu: We just don't know what to tell you about Ryoji, we don't want you to get involved.

Hirako: He's my younger brother after all. I'm his only family left. So...

(then she bow down)

Hirako: I apologise for everything he did to you all!

Daigo: Hey, Hirako-san...

Ryoji: No, it's not her fault.

(then they saw Ryoji who came in)

Ryoji: It was mine in the first place.

(then the screen glitched and shows the title show)

Kamen Rider Gamer Wars Evo
Game 44: Final's End

-at the Rider Police HQ-

Kisaragi: Ryoji has regain his senses, in a result the curse on the armor was dispersed, is that what you're saying?

Commander I: Yeah, as Ryoji has regain his senses, he damaged the armor, now knowing there's a weak spot, it'll be easier to destroy the armor.

Kisaragi: I see, when you see him, take him in, and make sure he doesn't escape.

Commander I: Right!

(then Commander I leave the office)

Commander I: I'm glad that you're back, Nomura Ryoji.

-at the garage-

Hirako: Ryoji...

Jetta: So, you came here to...

Ryoji: I'm here to say goodbye.

Daigo: Hey, why are you saying that? Aren't you coming back?!

Ryoji: When I was using the armor, I was consumed by only vengeance and hatred, I know I can't forgive Rose, for killing Dad, but, I never forget his last words, to destroy the armor.

Rena: Ryoji...

Genji: Hey, what happen with the armor, is wasn't your fault!

Ryoji: But, I harm everyone! Even destroying the Rider System!

(then he remembers when he's the Purgatory Knight and destroy the Rider's drivers)

Ryoji: I even hurt Tsugumi, Aya and Kanon! And because of that, Chisato was arrested for unauthorized usage.

Gai: So, you're not coming back?