The Knight's Downfall

Kamen Rider Series

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Mina/narrating: Sup! I'm Ashido Mina, previously, Nomura manage to find his mother, Yumi, but was taken by Cancer, and in which his father who we know is the Purgatory Knight, and then Cancer was about to kill him, but Yumi takes the hit and Nomura eventually defeat Cancer, avenging her. But, she dies from her injuries, what will happen now?

(episode starts with Ryoji placing flowers in his mother's grave)

Ryoji: Mom, don't worry, I'll get Dad back, even if I risk my life.

(then he walk away from the cemetery)

Ryoji: Dad, where are you?

-with Hiro-

(he place the flowers on the grave where Yumi died)

Hiro: Yumi, I swear, I'll make Rose pay.

(then he notice his bracelet glows in a dark purple aura)

Hiro: This is...

Game 32: The Knight's Downfall

-at the Rider Police HQ-

Kisaragi: Thanks to the Zodiart's attack, Nomura Yumi has been declared dead, we need to get the Purgatory Knight in custody no matter what.

Takihara: But Commissioner, the Purgatory Knight, no, Nomura Hiro has let Ryoji defeat the enemy.

Stella: Yeah, and also, she has protected him.

Kisaragi: But that doesn't change the fact that she died! In order to prevent more casualties, we have to apprehend him.

Takihara: But...

Commander I: Takihara, that's enough. Commissioner, we'll take the Purgatory Knight to custody once we find him.

(then DJ Tobi appear from the screen)

DJ Tobi: Hey now. If that's the Purgatory Knight we're talking about, who don't let Ryoji find him? I mean, he's related to him. If he can get him to work with us, it'll get my show's ratings up and running.

Kisaragi: Haven't you forgotten why we given the drivers to them? We need them to test the Rider System in order to protect the country and humanity! And yet, you decided to organize this game, Tobigawa! Do not mistake your place!

Commander I: Commissioner, it's true they we want to protect everyone, but, he might have a point, if Nomura-kun can let the Purgatory Knight, no, his father to their side, we won't be an enemy, don't worry, if anything goes wrong, I'll take full responsibility.

Kisaragi: Very well, once this is over, we'll take Nomura Hiro, into custody.

(then Kisaragi left)