Part 27 Rewritten

Raven's POV

"Alright.... Question." Lychee says. "Go ahead." I say as I nod. "Do you know anything about dwagons?" Lychee asks me. "I actually do! I love dragons." I tell him. "I know a little about them. But not alot. Although I have met some before." I tell him. "Do you have any pictures! Where are they?" Lychee asks, his eyes wide as he looks at me. "I sadly don't have pictures. But I did draw a few of them. Would you like to see them?" I ask him. "Yes yes yes!!" He exclaims, stars in his eyes. I nod and grab my notebook.

I flip a few pages and walk over to him. I show him a drawing of a purple dragon. "This is Amethyst, she is from the Nordic realm. She's sadly still there. But I'm trying to figure out how to bring her here." I tell him. I flip to another drawing, this time of a silver dragon. "This is Sadie, she's from the Nordic realm as well. This Is Jasper, Nordic like the others." I say as I show a drawing of a yellow dragon. I flip to another page, this one having twenty dragons, all different sizes and colors.

"This is Amy, Fugul, Hopper, Draco, and Nomad. All from the Nordic realms. This is Arthur, Sapphire, Smoke, Mushu, Errol, and Gus. All from the Greek realms. This is Puff and Mochi, from the Asian realms. And lastly from the best patheon. Fernen, Katala, Thorn, Kia, Ormarr, Ryu, and Hydra. All from the Egyptian realms." I tell him. "They're so cool." Lychee tells me as he looks at them. "Dragons have their own realm. No human God, Deity, or demigod can get into that realm without a dragon taking them in." I tell him.

"Thats so cool! How do you know this?" Lychee asks me. "I've been there a few times. Amethyst and I have a bond. Sadly dragons can only go into the dragon realm and their original realm without outside help." I say as I go to put my notebook away in my bag. A strong gust of wind comes through and knocks my notebook from my hands. It falls to the ground and the pages flip until the drawing of Lychee comes out of it. He grabs the drawing of himself and looks at it. "Why do you have a drawing of me?" He asks, confused.

"Well, I didn't know it was you. But, it's because for the past year or more I have been having dreams with you in them. So I decided to draw who I now know as you." I tell him. He nods. "I've seen you in some of my dreams as well." He tells me. "Fate and gods are weird." I tell Lychee. He nods and laughs. But we both freeze as we hear the calling sound that only demons can hear. "That's for me. I have to go. See you around Raven." Lychee says as he hands me my drawing and starts to walk away. "See ya Lychee." I tell him as I grab my notebook.

I smile a little and head back to my room. Once inside I hang up the drawing of Lychee. I also hang up all my drawings of the dragons. Finally I hang up the few drawings I have of Cal up. I groan and flop down onto my bed. Just now noticing how tired I am. So I get under my blankets and curl into a ball. I slowly fall asleep.