Part 13 REWRITTEN

Raven POV

The sun hits his ring and I see it shine. I see the scars on his hand from getting into so many fights. He laughs at me and I watch in slow motion as his hands swings down at me. But he stops before he hits me. I look up at him with fear and surprise. He chuckles and stands up normally. Then he starts to kick me. I try to curl up into a ball to hide from him but he keeps kicking me. He reaches down and goes to grab my hair. But he never does.

I gasp loudly as I jump up in bed. I look around breathing heavily. I reach over and turn on my lamp. My handed shake as I run them through my hair. I try to take deep breaths. But they're shaky and shallow. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck.' I think to myself. 'Cal. he could help. Would he help me? I feel a bad panic attack coming on. Should I go to him?' I ask myself as i get out of bed. I feel the panic attack getting closer and closer.

So i go to my door and quickly leave my room. I quickly go to Cal's room and softly knock on his door. He somehow hears my knock and after a minute he opens his door. I'm shaking and i look up at him. His eyes widen when he sees me and he quickly realizes what is happening. "Can i touch you?" He softly asks me. I nod and he quickly pulls me into a tight hug. I hug him back.

The nice thing about Cal is. He knows what my panic attacks look like. And he never asks what brought it up. That is unless i tell him about it. Instead, he just helps me. He picks me up and carries me over to his bed. We lay down and he pulls me so i'm basically on top of him. He holds me tight and hums a song his other used to sing to the both of us. Neither of us fall asleep. We just stay awake.

I'm trying to calm down and Cal is helping me. He is drawing shapes on my back with his fingers. "I met someone new today." Cal starts, knowing its best to get my mind off what caused the panic attack. "Well, i met two people today. I met a small red boy from mercury named Ricarro. He's a thing." Cal says. "He's short, but not as short as you are." Cal tells me. I make a small disagreement noise.

"I also met a guy named Xylo. Ricarro calls him his dad. But he not really his dad. Xylo is the greek son of Hades. He pretty cool. Apparently, he likes to fight." Cal tells me. "Met him to. Nice ally." I slowly tell Cal. My voice is small and coming out in short spurts. My panic attack is slowly calming down. But now I'm very very tired. Cal kisses the top of my head. "Get some sleep." He tells me. I nod and quickly fall back asleep.