Part 8 REWRITTEN

Ravens POV

After a minute Cal comes back into my room and looks at me. "What happened?" Cal asks me. "Sooo, you know how i was waiting for something?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says. "So what i was waiting for was a glass bottle with a small bag inside it." I tell him. "What was inside the bag?" Cal asks. "Anote, from a god pretending to be my father. When I know hes not my father. I dont have a father. Don't worry about it. You will learn later." I tell Cal.

"And with the note was this necklace. I asked the spirits around me if i should put it on and they said yes. So i put it on. I felt alot of power go into my body. Then i came back here. I felt pain in my shoulders. Then my skin ripped as if something was growing out of it. And i started to bleed. And it was really painful. So i passed out. When i woke up i found this. And then i got you to help me." I tell Cal. "...Why the fuck would you put on the necklace?!" Cal shouts.

"Because the spirits told me!" I yell back at him. Cal takes a deep breath. "Its been done. What did you need my help with?" Cal asks me. I turn around and he sighs sadly when he sees my back. "Do you want me to help you research why this happened?" Cal asks me as he grabs a bottle of water and a rag. "No no, I need to figure it out myself. You focus on you parent." I tell Cal. "Sit down." Cal tells me as he sits on my bed. I sit infront of him.

He starts whipping my back and cleaning the blood off of me. "Can i clean your wings?" Cal asks me. "Yeah, just be careful, I don't know how sensitive they are." I tell him. Cal hums and carefully begins to wipe my wings. I hum as it feel like a massage. "....Do your scars hurt anymore?" Cal asks me. "On occasions. But not at the moment, Are they really noticeable?" I ask him. "No, just if you're close. Your tattoos cover most of them." Cal tells me.

"Your wings are done. Do you think your able to control them, like put them away and stuff?" Cal asks me. "I don't know, let me try." I say as i close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. I imagen my normal self without wings. "It worked!" Cal tells me. "Put them out again." Cal tells me. I imagine myself with the wings. "It worked." Cal tells me with a smile. I put my wings away and look at Cal. "I think I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired as fuck." I tell Cal. "Get some sleep, love you sis." Cal says as he gets up and leaves my room.