Part 5 ReWritten

Raven's POV

After a while, Cal walks over to me and sits on the ground next to me. Another person came over with him. We stay silent for a few minutes before he speaks. "What are you doing?" Cal asks me. "Waiting." I tell him. "For what?" Cal asks me. "I don't know yet." I tell Cal. "Is she okay?!" The person that came with Cal asks. "She is okay" Cal says. "Raven this is Davis. Davis this is Raven." Cal says.

"Nice to meet you bro. Now, what do I call you." Davis says as he paces and thinks. "He just called her Raven." A small blue spirit says. "I mean like a nickname you stupid thing!" Davis shouts at the spirit. "Hello, who are you?" I ask the small spirit. "They don't matter!" Davis says. I glare at Davis. "I'm Nero." The small spirit tells me. "It is nice to meet you Nero." I tell them.

After a moment Davis and Nero begin to argue. Well, more like Davis starts yelling at the spirit while they laugh at him. "Do you know what you were waiting for?" Cal asks me. I just shrug. "I do not know yet. But when I figure it out I will tell you." I tell him. "Ok. Oh hey do you know what this place is?" Cal asks me, wondering if I know what this place is. "A camp for Demigods. But other than that, I do not know." I tell Cal. After a minute Davis says goodbye along with Nero.

I and Cal say goodbye as well. Davis walks away and Nero follows him. "From what I gathered from others. This is Camp Oasis. A camp for Demigods. Some people have told me last year was just the greeks. But this year it's the Greeks, The Egyptians, The Asians, The Oceanic, And a single Norse. Everyone seems pretty friendly." Cal tells me. "I'm guessing there's alot of people here?" I ask.

"Yeah, just a bit." Cal says. "So that means drama. Great." I say with a sigh. "Most likely." Cal says. "What do you think of everyone you've met so far?" Cal asks me. "Well, Inpu seems protective of those he cares about. Solis is very curious and childish. Magnus is very gurded. All in all, those three would be good allies." I tell Cal. "What about Mikael, Davis, and Nero?" Cal asks. "Mikael would be okay, just don the ton his bad side. And don't put alot of trust in him." I say.

"Davis would be a good ally, he's strong he just doesn't know it yet. And Nero is someone I would definitely want on my side. Spirits are very powerful. But Davis doesn't seem to notice." I tell Cal. He nods and smiles. "So trust them all but keep Mikael at arm's length?" Cal asks. "Pretty much yeah." I tell him. "If I didn't have you, i would trust everyone." Cal says with a small laugh.