Part 15 REWRITTEN

Raven POV

I look over at Cal and see him smiling. "I love your singing." Cal tells me. I smile a little but try to hide it. "Yeah yeah, just remember how special you are. I've only really sung to you." I tell him. Cal smiles more and pulls me into a side hug. "I know sis. And you will be the only person I ever sing to as well." Cal tells me. I lay my head on Cal's shoulder as I look out at the water. "Do you have any idea who your god is?" I ask Cal.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Sadly no. I really want to find out soon." Cal tells me. "Have you found out what god was trying to trick you?" Cal asks me. "Nah, but I'm also not really trying to find out." I tell him. "Why not?" Cal asks me. "I'll find out when the time is right. And I will find out why when the time is right." I tell Cal. "Do you think that's what I should do? Stop looking and wait for the right time?" Cal asks me.

"No, you should continue what you are doing. But I also think you should take your time. Your god will show themselves to you when they think you are ready. I believe you're not mentally ready for the powers that come with knowing your god. I believe you need to come to terms about you being a demigod and being in this new world fully before your god will show themselves." I tell Cal. He nods and tightens his grip on me, giving me a tight side hug.

"I understand, thank you." Cal tells me as he kisses the side of my head and releases me from his tight hold. ""Just be patient." I tell him. "Will you tell me who your god is when I find out who mine is?" Cal asks me. "How about, when you figure out one of your powers and use it more then twice. Then I will tell you." I say. "Deal?" I ask. Cal smiles and nods. "Yeah, Deal." Cal tells me with a smile. "Let's go get something to eat and drink." Cal says after a few hours of us sitting and watching the water.

"Yeah, let's go." I say. We get up and head to the mess hall. As we walk I smirk and look at Cal. He looks at me confused. I quickly push him down and he falls on his ass. I laugh and quickly run to the mess hall. "Hey!" Cal yells as he gets up and runs after me. But he is much slower than I am. I laugh more as I run into the mess hall and I hide behind David. I see Nero nearby. Cal runs into the mess hall a moment later and he glares at me from behind David.

"I'm going to get you." Cal tells me. "What?" David asks, confused. I smirk and pretend to run to the left. Cal quickly follows. I quickly turn and grab a plate of chicken and run out of the mess hall. Cal yells at me but I quickly run back to the pyramid. I run inside and into my room. I lock the door and put my desk chair in front of it. I sit down on my bed and smile as I eat my chicken.